ScorePositive Feedback
25 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
25 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G0TSH 26/09/17 seller positive Nice easy transaction with John as usual. Just how it should be. Keith
 Profile  M0CSN 16/09/17 buyer positive Nice and easy to deal with John, Said he wanted item and paid straight away, no mither no dithering, a few could learn how to buy things off him
Highly recommended
cheers john
 Profile  g1lov 15/09/17 buyer positive Great guy, speedy payment and good comms, would set to deal with again

Thanks
 Profile  M0GMA 13/09/17 seller positive good comms, item just as described, superbly packed.
I would recommend John to every one when he says he will do it its done without hesitation.
John is a good member of HRD.
I would buy from him again no problem. 10/10
 Profile  G4NRT 02/08/17 seller positive Easy transaction with great communications. I would gladly deal with John at any time in the future! Tnx OM!
 Profile  Tango 18/03/17 buyer positive Thanks John.
Pleasure to deal with.
Would deal again anytime.
 Profile  M1VHT 20/01/17 seller positive As described, hassle free Thank you
Keith M1VHT
 Profile  Tommy 20/01/17 seller positive John is excellent to deal with
radio was delivered next day
very well packaged and
excellent condition
would trade with John again
Many thanks
Tommy
 Profile  G3OOP 13/10/16 trade positive John is a very kind and honest person, whom due to my disability, arranged our trade which was carried out perfectly. Many thanks John
 Profile  G0HOF 28/01/16 buyer positive Great communication excellent chap to deal with.Great to do buisness with,thanks John
 Profile  gi4fzd 01/10/15 buyer positive Very easy transaction with John, Items were in pristine condition and I was kept well informed through the whole process. Brilliant seller would have no hesitation in recommending
 Profile  G0LZX 14/05/15 trade positive great deal, easy as it should be, enjoy the radio John and i'll do likewise :-)

cheers
 Profile  pioneer 12/11/14 buyer positive bought antenna, very pleased with purchase, a straightforward and hassle free deal, a pleasure to deal with and would not hesitate to deal again, good comms, kept updated, the way it should be.many thanks, mark. (G1HSO).
 Profile  M0CLS 12/10/14 buyer positive Great seller, Posted very fast and received my tuner the next day! Very happy :-)
 Profile  bigguy 09/10/14 buyer positive Very Fast Delivery and a Great Pleasure to Deal With Many thanks
Simon
 Profile  M0PJX 24/06/14 trade positive super swift deal,excell comms,fast posting a pleasure.
 Profile  davdjohnbaker 09/06/14 buyer positive excellent transaction will do business again
 Profile  M0HJO 05/06/14 trade positive Another cracking deal with John, very good comms, kept up to date fully. The courier let us down, but we adapted and overcame this. Look forward to our next deal.
 Profile  g1gwn 12/04/14 seller positive A credit to our hobby.A hassle free transaction.
Would definatley deal with again many thanks for the very fast payment.god bless from g0sln...
 Profile  g4FEQ 19/02/14 trade positive Good deal, very satisfied with recent exchange of radio gear. No hassle, prompt delivery, highly recommended.
 Profile  M0HJO 30/01/14 trade positive Cracking deal with John, Sent each other radios via the post with no problems at all. Deal anytime.
 Profile  M6RTA 03/09/13 buyer positive A very easy and pleasant transaction, Would deal with John any time many thanks
 Profile  mm1bmk 17/07/13 seller positive Payment received promptly from John good communication will deal again.mm1bmk
 Profile  shad3925 30/01/13 buyer positive Highly recommended. Excellent communication and very rapid payment.
Many thanks.