PositiveNeutralNegative
28 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  2E0JRU 19/09/22 seller positive Genuine Seller, Thanks for the Tuner
Rob
 Profile  G4YLJ 27/08/22 buyer positive Thank for the Tuner Tim Just what i wanted, Also nice to meet you again.
 Profile  M0KCM 11/06/22 buyer positive Great comms, item arrived super quick and packaged to survive anything. Works perfectly! Thanks for the smooth transaction
 Profile  G4NVT 13/05/22 buyer positive better than first class service, mega thanks
 Profile  G0WZB 11/04/22 buyer positive Fantastic to deal with
Many Thanks
G0WZB
 Profile  G4NYC 07/04/22 seller positive Thans Tim.Arrived safely. Well packed. As described. *****

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  G0WYD 15/03/22 seller positive Many thanks Tim, fast fuss free service, as it should be, regards Bob,
 Profile  G3VM 02/04/19 buyer positive Cheers Tim, Thankyou for such a trusting easy transaction, 73, Dan
 Profile  M0GMA 21/05/18 seller positive Once again Tim came to the rescue
The service you get from him is superb
And you know it will be set up
Correctly thanks again Tim
 Profile  PaulGB 14/05/17 seller positive This is feedback for the fantastic service and advice I received from Tim. My TS530SP needed new PA and driver tubes, I bought the GE ones and gave the radio to Tim for installation as well as fitting the SSB narrow filter.
First class service. TU OM. 73 Paul
 Profile  G4YVM 30/03/17 buyer positive Tim is a true gent and highly capable individual. He is the type from which all amayeurs benefit. Tim, thanks for your help and kind hospitality.

David
 Profile  M0GMA 04/12/16 seller positive Tim is the very best where Ham Radio is concerned if it is faulty he has the knowledge to repair set it up as is should be I have met up with Tim on 3 occasions with equipment needing more than a bit of love, each time he has exceeded what I required Tim you are the very Best and thank you once again 10/10 you are a real gentleman.
 Profile  G4HTZ 20/07/16 seller positive Another easy deal with Tim ...recommend
 Profile  G3UGK 16/06/16 buyer positive Thanks Tim for your understanding with our courier problems. Excellent transaction - VG comms. Phil
 Profile  G4HTZ 08/04/16 seller positive Thanks Tim for easy deal on the comag sat RX
 Profile  G4RNI 13/01/16 buyer positive Thank you for an easy transaction.
 Profile  mm0ibe 01/10/15 seller positive Very quick transaction. A true gent to deal with. A++
Hope your brother has many hours of good qso's.
 Profile  M0GMA 02/07/15 seller positive Tim just got to say a very big thank you to you again for your help on Sunday.Its taken me a bit of time to check it all out as we discussed everything seems to be just as you said it would and item operates now with now drop out .
So just like you said i got to give you 10/10. it was very nice to meet up with you again
Hope you enjoyed the lunch .Sorry about the delay in getting back to you it was not intentional but just had to make sure first.. once again thank you your one of the BEST.
 Profile  M0GMA 21/06/15 seller positive Tim is better than a tin of Ronseal where Radios are Tim knows how to repair test and re tune with all the test gear any one could ever ask for .
I met up with Tim via recommendation from another ham.
He repaired a radio that was very poorly from the 70,s and with his knowledge resurrected it all the best Tim keep up the good work 10+/10
 Profile  G0UAZ 17/04/14 buyer positive Top fella Tim, one of radios true gentlemen. Thanks :)
 Profile  M0HJO 03/12/13 seller positive Top Bloke, no messing around, sent me the item before I paid for it, what a nice guy. Deal anytime, thanks again Tim.
 Profile  M0TCO 28/06/13 buyer positive Thank You Tim, very happy with 101e had some great reports,just hopeing the bands open up a bit.
 Profile  2E0GBQ 23/02/13 seller positive its been a pleasure to do business with Tim total gentlemen im more than happy with the great radio i got from Tim.Will be dealing with again in the future without a doubt
 Profile  G0TSH 04/02/13 trade positive Thanks Tim, for sorting out the TS820. Great guy with a wealth of knowledge and the test equipment to go with it. Keith G0TSH
 Profile  G4AYU 03/02/13 buyer positive Pleasure to do business ..many thanks.
 Profile  2E0LGZ 18/12/12 buyer positive Great item and very nice man to deal with
Thanks Tim