ScorePositive Feedback
16 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
16 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G6BFP 24/11/17 buyer positive Great buyer all ok good transaction.
 Profile  MW0KMS 22/09/17 seller positive Second purchase off Dave an honest true to his word guy and would buy again without hesitation.
Till our next deal thanks again.
 Profile  M0ION 25/04/17 buyer positive Great buyer. Fast Payment and Excellent comms. Thanks David
 Profile  2E0WNM 19/04/17 trade positive I did a rig swap with David, he is a true gent the radio was sent when said and perfectly packed 10/10
I would deal again without hesitation.
 Profile  M3UFB 04/03/17 buyer positive David is a true gent, pleasant and polite throughout the whole deal. He drove for 4 hours to collect the radio and then took time to have a chat. Many people I know could learn a lot from this bloke! Thanks David I hope you enjoy the radio
 Profile  gm1zvj 01/11/16 seller positive Top guy to deal with. Great comms. Posted out quick and well wrapped. Item in lovely well looked after condition. Thanks again. John gm1zvj
 Profile  Sangoma 03/06/16 seller positive Great person to deal with, straight forward and all as promised. Would deal with him any time. Thanks
 Profile  M0GMA 09/12/15 seller positive David is one of the great People in Ham Radio it was a very great pleasure to speak with you .
your communications were superb.
Item just as described and very well packed and quick delivery you did just like you said you would its great and the other person said to say Thank you very much it was a very nice thing to do and he is so great full.
you are a credit to HRD and well worth the 10+/10+
i would recommend you to anyone for being so honist.
 Profile  g1tai 03/12/15 trade positive Did a swap with David, excellent guy to deal with.
 Profile  F4VPC 07/11/15 seller positive Was a pleasure dealing with David, excellent comms and hassle free. Thanks Kelvin
 Profile  Rum 15/10/15 seller positive Thanks Davis all is perfect.
 Profile  F4VQP 06/07/15 seller positive Top man - thanks David
 Profile  Sangoma 23/05/15 buyer positive Great comms, arrived when promised, very easy person to deal with, thanks
 Profile  M0TTS 03/05/15 seller positive David's a really nice guy, the item was perfectly described and at a good price. I'd have no hesitation of buying from him again.
 Profile  M0NCG 11/07/13 seller positive Bought an HF rig which was sent quickly and packaged perfectly. Great seller!
 Profile  DAVEC 07/12/12 buyer positive david is a nice guy to deal with payment made a hassle free transaction