ScorePositive Feedback
25 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
25 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M7PCE 16/01/24 seller positive excellent as promised, trusted guy to deal with
 Profile  jaytee 26/07/23 seller positive Purchase a Tokie TK1000 (TE-580) network radio at decent price.
Radio received next day, well packed, and was absolutely as described.
Definitely recommend Matt as a great seller.
Cheers, John.
 Profile  G0ONH 09/06/23 trade positive great deal with matt, good communiction very smooth deal,would deal with matt anytime,
 Profile  G0WZB 16/05/23 buyer positive Yet another Deal with Matt, No hassle, Instant payment. Pleasure to deal with
Thanks
 Profile  G0WZB 31/03/23 trade positive Yet another great deal, One of my best buyers lol

Thanks

Brian
 Profile  G0WZB 16/03/23 buyer positive As always a pleasure to deal with. Many Thanks

Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  M7PCE 14/03/23 seller positive great guy and excellent communication. Verty highly recommended
 Profile  g7kdz 07/02/23 seller positive Matthew M0MBN Review

In fairness Matthew, the communication from you is A1, The radio was perfectly packed. The radio is truly as described to me. Postage was quick and efficient.

I am genuinely Happy with our deal sir.
I will deal again and feel greatful to
make your aquantance. 100% marked as
a friend. Hope you are equally impressed
with the FT7900RE.
 Profile  Swlgs 05/02/23 trade positive Great to meet you matt Nice to do a trade with you 73,s
 Profile  G0WZB 22/01/23 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with, Good to meet you again Matt.
Thanks
Brian
 Profile  G7TOK 14/06/22 trade positive Great deal with Matt, packaged securely and exactly as described. Very happy, cheers :)
 Profile  g4ylb 10/09/21 seller positive excellent comms nice to deal with Matt and fast delivery,thanks
 Profile  GW6RRL 18/08/21 seller positive Exactly as described and in great condition, prompt postage - a great seller. Matt should also win a prize for the best packing and parcel protection I've seen.
 Profile  2E0IEN 25/09/20 buyer positive Instant payment Pleasure to deal With, Cheers
 Profile  M0IMM 13/07/19 seller positive Easy purchase and quick delivery. Cheers Matt! :)
 Profile  G0RQF 13/05/19 seller positive A pleasure doing a deal with you Matt. Fantastic communications and so nice to deal with a gentleman. Matt you are a credit to the hobby.
 Profile  G0WZB 13/04/19 buyer positive Good to meet you Matt, Unit in excellent condition as listed, Great deal. MANY thanks
Brian
G0WZB
 Profile  M0IMM 05/04/19 seller positive Excellent purchase! No hassles, great communication and super quick delivery...very pleased! :)
 Profile  M1AQO 04/04/19 trade positive No hesitation buying from Matt again. Item as
described, very well packed with great communication. What more can you ask for.
 Profile  peterpete 26/03/19 trade positive Great to deal with item was in perfect condition, highly recommend many thanks
 Profile  MI0SMK 19/03/19 seller positive Lovely key, dispatched quickly, well packaged and good comms. Many thanks.
 Profile  g1swx 30/01/19 seller positive Items exactly as described. Really great communications throughout. A real gent --- thanks Matt
 Profile  2e0duz 12/01/19 trade positive thanks matt for all you done
 Profile  G4OXD 12/11/15 seller positive Nice doing buisness with Matt a man of his word when he says he will buy it he will.Will certainly do business again.A credit to HRD +++
 Profile  M1DRK 01/10/13 buyer positive Thanks Matt a very easy transaction many thanks..