ScorePositive Feedback
130 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
130 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M1EGH 03/11/17 seller positive absolute dream great to deal with fast service as described cheers terry all best gregg m1egh
 Profile  g4wjj 18/10/17 buyer positive Very good service, filter excellent 73s
 Profile  F4VPC 16/10/17 seller positive Had a great deal with Terry, excellent comms and super fast delivery couldn't ask for better. Many thanks Kelvin.
 Profile  G6SVN 12/10/17 seller positive Cable arrived next day and just as described.
Very easy to deal with Terry, good comms and fast dispatch. Highly recommended.
Thanks again
Bill
 Profile  M6JYB 11/10/17 seller positive A pleasure to deal with Terry.. As always..

Many thanks.

Jason
 Profile  G0WZL 09/10/17 buyer positive Another deal gone through perfectly, Thankyou very much
 Profile  G0WZL 27/09/17 seller positive Exactly as described, posted straight away +++++++
Thankyou
 Profile  m0rcj 06/09/17 seller positive Bought a radio off Terry and i am very happy with it, condition as described and better. Good communications with no messing about, Terry is a real gent and i highly recommend him honestly. Radio was deliverd on time as promised and well packaged.
Thank you Terry for a good honest deal.
 Profile  2E0XLX 02/09/17 seller positive Dealing with Terry was a fantastic experience. Polite, friendly, helpful and genuine - with Terry you know you're getting what's advertised and an easy transaction in the process! Very communicative, item was shipped fast, and is exactly as described and photographed. Would gladly deal with Terry again in future!
 Profile  MM0XXW 01/09/17 buyer positive Always a pleasure dealing with Terry, his word is his bond!
 Profile  G7OFR 22/08/17 buyer positive Another good deal with Terry,quick turn around and good comms and no messing about.I'd buy or sell to Terry anytime,he is a very honest and trust worthy.cheers pal.
 Profile  M1CMR 18/08/17 buyer positive Bought a Soldering Station from terry absolutely delighted with it. there was no messing about with terry item arrived within 48 hrs. Great guy to deal with I would deal with Terry again no problems.

Bryan.........
 Profile  G8PEF 13/07/17 seller positive Helpful, good communicator, fast delivery - what's not to like?
Thanks Terry.
 Profile  steve.j 04/07/17 buyer positive Nice & easy to deal with AAAAAAA++++++++++
 Profile  M0CSN 09/06/17 seller positive As advertised and posted next day as promised...Highly recommended cheers John
 Profile  MI0OBR 26/05/17 buyer positive Excellent. You can tell from feedback that G4OXD is a pleasure to deal with. Pleasant communication and paid immediately. Hope you enjoy the radio :-)
 Profile  2E0WZD 18/05/17 trade positive Bought an Avo from Terry and it was as advertised in great condition and arrived well packaged, he was a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  ei7kg 19/04/17 seller positive Excellent service. Good condition ass described.
Will deal again.
 Profile  G4KCT 19/04/17 buyer positive Thanks Terry , very well packed .regards 4kct
 Profile  g4wjj 06/04/17 buyer positive Got the Ft891 today and very pleased with it. A FB deal, thanks again 73!
 Profile  M3crj 24/03/17 seller positive Thanks For the quick Easy Transaction and Very quick Postage, 73
 Profile  willow70 16/03/17 seller positive Good quick comms answered questions quickly and item as described.
 Profile  M6EZK 25/02/17 buyer positive Very happy with the Icom power cable, would buy from again and would recommend to others. Thank you Terry

Kind Regards

John 2E0EZK
 Profile  MI5 HIL 14/02/17 buyer positive send email,got paid,good comms ,delivery confirmed.1st class highly recommended.Thanks Brian.
 Profile  2E0SCM 27/01/17 seller positive Iron received ok Thanks 73 John
 Profile  m0zag 04/01/17 buyer positive Would highly recommend
 Profile  G0WYD 04/01/17 seller positive cheers Terry

prompt delivery and a great chap to deal with

kind regards and thanks for the psu.

bob.
 Profile  M0mbp 02/01/17 buyer positive Great Communication, Great Guy to do Buisness with.
No Issues at all.
Thanks Terry
 Profile  M0mbp 02/01/17 seller positive Great Communication, Great Guy to do Buisness with.
No Issues at all.
Thanks Terry
 Profile  MM6EPV 08/12/16 buyer positive Good seller item very well packed and in great shape kept me updated with postal info would not hesitate to buy from again Thanks
 Profile  g6sxb 13/09/16 buyer positive Many thanks for the Icom IC706 MK2G.
All working well.Have had several contact on 5mhz.

Thanks Les G6SXB
 Profile  G7OFR 01/09/16 seller positive What a guy, The radio was exactly as described and with free delivery, Terry is what this hobby should be about..Top fella all the way.
Cheers BARRY
 Profile  G8ILP 23/08/16 buyer positive Good communications, delivered promptly, kit as described and well packed. Many thanks
 Profile  G3SMT 23/08/16 seller positive Excellent communication, a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  M6JYB 11/08/16 seller positive Nice to meet you Terry.. and thanks for accommodating me with such an early visit...Lovely radio.. A pleasure to do business with you..

All the best..

Jason
 Profile  MM6RLL 28/06/16 buyer positive nice chap to deal with. items arrived as described, 100% working and in VGC.
 Profile  MI0SMK 12/05/16 seller positive Excellent radio - fast dispatch. Thanks Terry.
 Profile  markd 06/05/16 buyer positive Terry is a top bloke great comms , fast payment . what more could you want . acredit to HRD. Top Man. AAAAA++++++++++++++
 Profile  GI1RXL 20/04/16 seller positive Top Guy with super fast payment and great communications. A+++
 Profile  MW0DCT 20/04/16 buyer positive Have dealt with terry before. On both occasions the kit is well looked after, as described and sent very quickly.
A genuine seller and a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 12/04/16 seller positive Excellent service. I can really recommend Terry, a great guy.
 Profile  G0HIJ 08/04/16 buyer positive Thanks Terry for a perfect transaction. Look forward to dealing with you again in the future A++++++. Regards Wayne
 Profile  G4LQM 29/03/16 buyer positive A very pleasant and helpful om to buy from. The radio is excellent and Terry was very helpful in getting it to me. I thoroughly recommend him to any prospective buyer.
Tom G4LQM
 Profile  sedge 17/03/16 buyer positive pleasure to do business with, goods fine.
don
 Profile  2E0UDG 11/03/16 seller positive Thanks for such a pleasant and easy transaction. The item is immaculate, very well packaged and arrived the following day. Perfect 5*****
 Profile  mi0gta 08/03/16 seller positive Mny Tnx Terry... Psu arrived and very well packed.
Thank you..
Thanks for a great deal.. AAAAA+++++... 73.. Stevie...
 Profile  M0IMT 03/03/16 seller positive An excellent deal with Terry, have been looking for a second Daiwa linear power supply and purchased one from Terry for a very reasonable price, excellent communication and the item was packed very well and works a treat!, would most definitely buy from Terry again, many thanks.
 Profile  M0TTS 29/02/16 seller positive Yet another good deal with Terry.. I expect a coffee next time when I'm not wearing work clothes :)
 Profile  G6TJC 19/02/16 seller positive Good & smooth transaction with Terry. Would deal again, no problem.
Cheers Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  2M0WTN 10/02/16 buyer positive Good seller.
Item well packaged and prompt postage.
A pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  s.denes 28/01/16 seller positive Great chap to deal with, 706mk2g exactly as described.
Would deal again.
 Profile  m0xyz 26/01/16 seller positive Would deal all day with this guy true to his word and great after sales communication,no question to him re purchased equip was a problem. Thankyou terry hope to meet on bands hopefully on key hi hi.
 Profile  m0xyz 26/01/16 seller positive Would deal all day with this guy true to his word and great after sales communication,no question to him re purchased equip was a problem. Thankyou terry hope to meet on bands hopefully on key hi hi.
 Profile  jock51 14/01/16 buyer positive Nice easy transaction from start to finish, terry is easy to deal with, a true gentleman,
 Profile  M0TTS 12/01/16 seller positive Bought 2 items from Terry in good condition and a good price. Really nice guy, great to meet you.
 Profile  2E1IIP 17/12/15 buyer positive Great honest and trustworthy guy, excellent comms and recommend 100%.
 Profile  2E1IIP 17/12/15 seller positive Great honest and trustworthy guy, excellent comms and recommend 100%.
 Profile  M5DZH 12/12/15 seller positive Prompt payment a pleasure to deal with why I chose HRD known for great people to deal with...
 Profile  M0PJX 04/12/15 trade positive glad your pleased with the item honest gent and quick payment
 Profile  M0PJX 04/12/15 trade positive glad your pleased with the item honest gent and quick payment
 Profile  gi4rkc 19/11/15 seller positive Great person to deal with.
Kept me informed.
Item as described.
 Profile  M0MBN 11/11/15 seller positive A man of his word, speedy delivery highly recommended , thanks Terry A+++
 Profile  MW0MWE 22/09/15 buyer positive Excellent buyer, prompt payment, clear communications, a pleasure to deal with
 Profile  MM0TWX 14/09/15 buyer positive Quick and easy transaction - excellent communication.
 Profile  g7btp 10/09/15 trade positive item as described and quick postage
thanks
 Profile  M0RMO 31/08/15 seller positive Well priced and exactly as described, thanks Terry
 Profile  G4NRT 12/08/15 seller positive Excellent item! Very keenly priced. Well packaged and very promptly sent.

Highly recommended seller!
 Profile  m0hcu 13/07/15 trade positive Good price and delivered exactly as said, many thanks!
 Profile  g1hsg 29/05/15 seller positive Another excellent deal from Terry. Perfectly packed and accurately described. Recommended
 Profile  M0SDM 18/05/15 seller positive Perfect sale. Fast delivery and no hassle.
 Profile  G4NYC 17/05/15 seller positive Nice to meet and do business with.
 Profile  f4ckv 13/05/15 seller positive Fast and serious, I make a perfect deal with you, it was a pleasure, perfect communication. I will do it again. 73's de Pierre
 Profile  M1VHT 07/05/15 seller positive Excellent item, good communications, I am very pleased with my purchase, would definitely recommend Terry to everyone on this site
THANK YOU AAA+++++ M1VHT
 Profile  2e0tck 05/05/15 seller positive Pleasure to deal with terry, top seller

Many thanks 2e0tck
 Profile  2I0FNN 29/04/15 buyer positive Great Guy to buy from,Everything just right, Description,Packaging & Delivery, i Would Recommend G40XD (Terry) to others, and would deal again myself with confidence.

73s
Damien
MI6FIK
 Profile  g1hsg 25/04/15 seller positive Great guy to deal with. Most helpful. Headset as described and well packed. Great comms
 Profile  M0MMZ 10/04/15 seller positive Great deal, lovely fella. Nice to meet you :) Catch up soon
 Profile  M6MWP 19/02/15 buyer positive Communications superb , easy to deal with,thanks a lot Terry
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 17/01/15 seller positive Great to deal with, excellent communications, rapid despatch. Could not ask for any more. Highly recommended. Many thanks Terry.
 Profile  2E0FUR 28/11/14 seller positive Trouble free transaction. Arrived well packaged day after money sent. Can't really get any better than that. Cheers!
 Profile  G7OFR 21/10/14 seller positive many thanks Terry for the scanner which was as described,and sent immediately upon payment.first class transaction and would not hesitate to deal with again.wish all deals could be completed this smoothly,once again,many thanks, Barry G7OFR.
 Profile  gw1urd 10/09/14 seller positive bought a yaesu ft690r 11 nice bit of kit and Terry coms where great
thanks again Richard
 Profile  G3TMZ 07/09/14 trade positive A very smooth transaction with rapid payment and excellent comms. Would deal with Terry again.
 Profile  G8PWX 07/09/14 seller positive Many thanks appreciate the purchase as part of The Silent Key Sale
 Profile  G6LBQ 23/07/14 buyer positive Item purchased arrived well packaged and communication was excellent so all in all a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  Rum 22/07/14 seller positive Everything is fine as always. Thanks Terry.
 Profile  M0OSH 16/07/14 seller positive Excellent, thanks Terry
 Profile  M6JYB 07/07/14 seller positive Thanks Terry........... Nice and easy deal...All the best..Jason
 Profile  G3ZWR 24/06/14 buyer positive many thanks for Great Deal.Amplifier arrived and works 100%. 73 Norman. G3ZWR
 Profile  popliver 01/06/14 buyer positive Perfect transaction. Item arrived the next day. Good communication, kept me informed all the way.
 Profile  DaveL 19/05/14 buyer positive Many thanks, Terry. The arrangements to meet and conclude our transaction worked amazingly well.
 Profile  G0FVI 14/05/14 seller positive Smooth transaction, goods as described, many thanks!
 Profile  m0uez 03/05/14 trade positive THANKS TERRY A DEAL WELL DONE AGAIN 100% GENT CHEERS FROM RON M0UEZ **********
 Profile  G4NKT 16/04/14 seller positive Thanks Terry, radio exactly as you said, well packaged, & quick delivery. Excellent many thanks
 Profile  M0YBC 15/03/14 buyer positive Thanks Terry perfect deal great comms glad you are pleased with the filter
 Profile  M0HJO 05/03/14 seller positive Item arrived in great condition, good comms, no problems at all, deal anytime. Credit to HRD.
 Profile  G4IAL 05/03/14 seller positive Thanks Terry for a nice and easy transaction.
Would certainly deal again
 Profile  M0LFO 23/12/13 buyer positive Thanks Terry it was a pleasure to meet you, your 706IIG and tuner will be well looked after.
 Profile  M0HIO 21/11/13 trade positive Excellent service from terry, credit to HRD, many thanks terry
 Profile  gi4fzd 12/11/13 seller positive Great seller, great comms, great item, would recommend Terry to anyone. Will be back for more in the future.
 Profile  g0svh 06/11/13 seller positive great to do business with you, excellent comms.

thank you8
 Profile  G0UBX 19/10/13 trade positive Thanks Terry was nice to meet. The box with the plugs bags etc in the post.
 Profile  MI0SMK 10/10/13 buyer positive Many thanks Terry - no messing about, good comms & prompt payment. Wish everyone was like this! A+++++++
 Profile  2E0DJY 06/09/13 buyer positive good to deal with..no problems..
 Profile  Rogneil 16/08/13 seller positive First class in all respects!! Radio just as described, well packed and rapid delivery. Thanks again. Roger G3SNT
 Profile  MW0RKD 20/07/13 seller positive 2W1RSS again. Sorry, forgot to click positive on previous feed back comment. All good, most definately positive!!
 Profile  MW0RKD 20/07/13 trade neutral Hi,

Very pleased with the rig I bought from Terry. Mint condition, well looked after. Good comms, and a nice guy. Really appreciated him going through the radio with me, it is best to hear operating tips from a fellow operator.
 Profile  M0THZ 05/07/13 buyer positive 1st class chap is terry ,he seen, he paid no messing what so ever.
Very highly recommended to deal with .
All the best Gaz m0thz
 Profile  G7OFR 26/06/13 seller positive Another good deal from Terry,quick turn around and good comms and no messing about.I'd buy from Terry anytime,he is a very honest and trust worthy.cheers pal.
 Profile  2E0ECI 16/06/13 buyer positive Nice to meet you Terry thank's for the natter and the hospitality, equipment as described . Would certainly deal again many thanks
Bill 2E0ECI
 Profile  2E0DCP 12/06/13 trade positive THANKS SPEAKER AND MIC A1 MINT HOPE TO DEAL WITH YOU AGAIN PROPPER GENT THANKS AGAIN
DEREK
 Profile  GI0OKM 25/05/13 seller positive Thanks for an easy buy ATU like NEW
5 Star Deal 100%
 Profile  2e1var 22/05/13 buyer positive 100%, fast despatch
 Profile  GM1CMF 21/05/13 seller positive top seller, radio as described and sent when promised very well packed, good communications kept me informed at every stage, thanks Terry
 Profile  g1kot 09/05/13 seller positive Good seller.. it was packed very well and speedy delivery.. thanks...
 Profile  m0siy 23/04/13 seller positive Arrived as promised in excellent condition with one day courier ....thanks Terry !
 Profile  GD1MIP 09/04/13 buyer positive Bought from me. No issues.
 Profile  G7OFR 05/04/13 seller positive Many thanks Terry for a speedy no nonsense transaction and superb comm's
 Profile  G7TAS 04/04/13 seller positive Thanks for great item, all arrived ok , regards ray
 Profile  M6ZXZ 20/03/13 seller positive Great seller...great comms throughout the transaction...item in excellant condition and better than described...would buy from again...thanks Terry.
James M6ZXZ
 Profile  M0ATV 02/02/13 seller positive Excellent chap, very fast delivery & communications
 Profile  GW7UNV 23/12/12 buyer positive Great comms, very good delivery..
Many thanks
 Profile  M1evh 21/12/12 seller positive Thanks Terry Really fast del, good comms

Ken M1evh
 Profile  M0CSN 02/11/12 seller positive A really top fella to deal with.
Nice to chat with and nothing to much trouble
Radio as described, packed well and posted when said he would.
You can be sure if your dealing with Terry it will be a safe deal.
Cheers Terry a pleasure to deal with u pal.

John M0CSN
 Profile  M1EQP 24/10/12 seller positive Paid quickly and a pleasure to deal with throughout. Thanks Terry.
 Profile  G0AYZ 06/09/12 seller positive Nice 2m Amp exactly as described and very well packed. Great guy would deal with you again no problem
 Profile  G4RNI 02/09/12 seller positive Cheers Terry. Nice FT-847. George G4RNI
 Profile  flicktheswitch 20/06/12 buyer positive Good price , Good Comms & Fast Delivery. It was a pleasure.
 Profile  G0HIJ 19/06/12 buyer positive Thanks Terry for a speedy no nonsense transaction.73 Wayne G0HIJ
 Profile  HWR1938 30/05/12 buyer positive many thanks Terry pleasure to do purchase from you everything 100%
Harry