ScorePositive Feedback
181 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
181 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0XVF 22/03/24 trade positive Very generous, great communication, thank you very much
 Profile  M0INY 28/02/24 trade positive fantastic pleasure to buy a great rotator Daiwa dr 7500
 Profile  MW0ATI 21/02/24 buyer positive Bought a genny for spares off Terry, he was a pleasure to deal with, got regular answers to my emails 10 out of 10
 Profile  G4NYC 11/01/24 seller positive No problems. Would deal again.

Gerry G4NYC
 Profile  Mm0rmr 10/01/24 buyer positive Thanks Terry nice to do business with you.
 Profile  M0ZLK 31/12/23 buyer positive Nice to see you again Terry. Flawless transaction as always.
 Profile  G6LI 06/12/23 seller positive It was kind of Terry to offer the book for sale. All was fine, thank you very much.
 Profile  M6NFT 31/10/23 seller positive Met Terry last night , absolute gent and a credit to the hobby thanks again
 Profile  G6OPV 14/06/23 seller positive Had another deal with Terry, item as descried, and fast delivery.
Thanks Terry........................
 Profile  MM0SAJ 09/06/23 buyer positive What Can I say was looking for ceramic switch, and Terry went out his wayand sent a box full of components and wouldnt take anything for them. What a gentlemen was very kind of you highly recommend Top Man

thx Steve

MM0SAJ
 Profile  2e0mow 19/05/23 seller positive Excellent seller great comms
 Profile  G6HFW 11/05/23 buyer positive Great man to deal with, kept in contact and arrived on time. 73 Terry
 Profile  jock51 04/05/23 buyer positive good to catch up and have a chat with terry, and always a smooth deal,
 Profile  M0DXR 30/04/23 trade neutral Purchased item from me clearly marked spare and repairs. Asked question about item after purchased, the answer of which was already in description. He didn’t like it, ignored me and then left bad feedback for me. Not a buyer with good spirit.
 Profile  g7ena 14/04/23 seller positive Smooth transaction, everything as described and fast delivery. Excellent.
 Profile  G0WYD 11/04/23 buyer positive as always Terry is a top man to deal with found what he wanted and had it. thank you

bob.
 Profile  G4XNG 10/04/23 seller positive Sold me an item, as described. Well packaged, and arrived in a timely manner.
 Profile  M0WDD 04/04/23 seller positive very helpful communications from Terry; atu wrapped and in the post quickly; many thanks Terry and best wishes
 Profile  M0ZMX 29/03/23 seller positive Item as described, great communication, well packed and fast shipping. Recommended to all, thanks Terry. De Mark.
 Profile  m3wfb 01/03/23 buyer positive Many thanks, highly recommended
 Profile  MalcolmG4vlz 09/02/23 seller positive Terry contacted me re my wanted add for old safety mics. He sent them to me for the cost of the post and refused any more money. A real gentleman thank you very much Terry 73's and stay safe.
 Profile  M0GMA 10/01/23 seller positive Terry contacted me ref. A wanted manual that I wanted and he had.
This is the sort of Person Terry is.......
He sent me the manual 1st class post free of charge and would not accept any payment for it.
You are one of the best Terry and a very nice person as well.
Thank you for the contact stay safe stay well 73s
 Profile  2e0mow 05/01/23 seller positive great communications thanks terry
 Profile  G1HQK 14/12/22 buyer positive No messing about, top chap, thanks Terry.
 Profile  TerryB 28/11/22 seller positive As described and prompt posting, just as it should be, many thanks. A+++
 Profile  bonehead 24/09/22 seller positive another seamless purchase from Terry, exactly as it should be.
look after yourself mate, I'll see you soon.
 Profile  2W0JMK 07/09/22 trade positive Great item good communications throughout the transaction and a reliable seller on H.R.D.
 Profile  G0IHK 31/05/22 seller positive Terry is a nice guy to deal with. Stuff is despatched quickly and is as described. Well recommended.
 Profile  stepa 26/05/22 seller positive Tnx Terry nice easy transaction good comms will deal any time A1 A1 A1
 Profile  2I0FNN 14/05/22 seller positive Thanks Terry for a great item & a great service, i would be happy to deal with you again, best wishes
 Profile  bonehead 30/04/22 seller positive another quality deal from Terry.
cheers mate, good to see you.
 Profile  M0DKR 29/03/22 seller positive Thanks Terry as always a gent very greatful again..
 Profile  g4hai 11/03/22 seller positive Terry is a good man to deal with items described well and prompt delivery. Well recommended. Many thanks Peter G4HAI
 Profile  2E0RTE 10/03/22 seller positive Fast postage and a free giveaway, we need more guys like Terry. I hope we deal again very soon. 73
 Profile  G0IHK 16/02/22 seller positive Despite a hiccup on me sending the wrong mic, we got it sorted and terry returned the first one. Nice guy to deal with.
 Profile  GW4WZS 07/02/22 seller positive Many thanks Terry - condition as described and works fine on Windows 10 - very pleased
 Profile  2E0UZK 07/02/22 seller positive All OK Terry Many Thanks.
 Profile  G0HOF 11/01/22 buyer positive Thanks Terry, it was worth the 150 mile trip. Thanks for the coffee and the chat, a Diamond Geezer, happy to say that I now count Terry as a friend.
 Profile  M0DKR 05/01/22 seller positive Thanks Terry as described as always good to see you lets hope we can meet again at the ralies cheers Terry all the best...
 Profile  M1MPW 05/12/21 seller positive Nice one Terry. Packed well and nice easy purchase.
 Profile  G8VR 02/12/21 seller positive Top chap Terry, nice bit of kit and packed to survive. Highly recommended.
 Profile  M0TNX 17/09/21 seller positive Lovely bloke, Terry, great antenna and a great deal
 Profile  2e0lsb 05/09/21 seller positive Excellent seller, would highly recommend, he gives you excellent communication and the item is as he describes, I would definitely purchase from again.
 Profile  G4YY 12/07/21 buyer positive Met Terry picked up a couple of manuals
For Free what gentleman thanks very much
 Profile  M0MNM 03/07/21 seller positive Sold me 2x nos 6146bs. Working perfectly.

Many thanks.
 Profile  M0GMA 28/05/21 buyer positive Terry is great to deal with. Very good communication
And fast payment
It's always a pleasure to meet up with Terry
Take care stay safe.
 Profile  M0IMM 27/05/21 seller positive Excellent communication and quick delivery. A very easy deal! Many thanks Terry, very pleased :)
 Profile  G4YLJ 15/05/21 seller positive Thanks Terry
Nice to meet you it was my pleasure and a lovely chat to thanks.
 Profile  M0GMA 25/03/21 seller positive Another nice piece of equipment from Terry just as described well packed
Fast delivery
Good communication throughout.
Thanks Terry .
Stay safe stay well.
 Profile  M1EGH 10/02/21 seller positive thanks again and nice meet you again terry all best fella 73
 Profile  M0TCO 07/02/21 buyer positive Thanks Terry just what I needed regards Tom
 Profile  M1EGH 19/01/21 trade positive Terry was very helpful , a true gent , 100% nice guy . Thanks again Gregg m1egh
 Profile  2E1GSN 13/01/21 buyer positive THANKYOU TERRY FOR A GREAT DEAL.
 Profile  Bernieg4hwa 01/12/20 buyer positive Great to deal with many thanks Terry . Happy Xmas and hopefully a better New Year !! 73 Bernie G4HWA
 Profile  G8NRY 06/11/20 seller positive Quick to respond to queries, item was packed well and just as described. Thanks Terry!
 Profile  RINTINTIN 01/11/20 trade positive Thanks for the deal Terry ..a very fair price . Well packed and better than described . Top fellow .
 Profile  G6TAI 02/10/20 seller positive Thanks very much Very fast to send great coms thanks again A+++++ 10/10
 Profile  G4KVT 18/06/20 buyer positive Thanks for another smooth deal Terry; 73 ++
 Profile  2E0DLG 12/06/20 buyer positive More than happy to help out Terry with parts for his KLM. Welcome anytime! Cheers Tel!
 Profile  G4XNG 11/06/20 buyer positive Easy transaction, thanks Terry
 Profile  g1tai 06/06/20 seller positive Fast and easy deal with Terry, item as described, well packed and quick delivery.
 Profile  G3VCR 23/05/20 seller positive Very pleased with condition of item purchased - well packed and arrived quickly.
 Profile  gm7vsb 07/05/20 trade positive Terry's a top bloke who quickly offered me some kit for spare parts for the cost of postage.
 Profile  G0WYD 02/04/20 trade positive i needed a base for my weller soldering iron and terry came up trumps, and free of charge top man yet again,thank you and best wishes.

bob g0wyd
 Profile  TerryB 01/04/20 seller positive Recommended, prompt posting. A+++
 Profile  G0IXZ 26/02/20 trade positive Nice straightforward deal with Terry,item arrived well packed,as described and works fine.
Many Thanks Terry
Dave G0IXZ
 Profile  G4YY 14/02/20 buyer positive Mic A1 thanks Terry pleasure to meet you again
thanks again
 Profile  M5DZH 29/01/20 trade positive Thanks Terry prompt payment a pleasure to meet you 73
 Profile  G0WYD 14/01/20 trade positive Hi Terry, thank you for the nice feedback its all the hobby used to be like, regards you help people that help you ;)
 Profile  MW3FLI 18/11/19 buyer positive Terry posted me a brake unit for my rotator free of charge, he is an absolute gentleman and always a pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  M0CSB 27/08/19 seller positive Thanks terry.
 Profile  jock51 03/07/19 buyer positive great meeting up again with terry, one of the good ones, not many left, hope they do the job for you,
 Profile  G0WYD 28/05/19 trade positive just a truly nice guy to deal with, ***** bob,.
 Profile  M0GMA 30/04/19 buyer positive Met up with Terry put the world to rights
As usual no problems
And nice to meet up with you again
 Profile  jock51 20/04/19 buyer positive a while since our last deal,Terry is a true gentleman, great catching up with you, and a smooth transaction, cant get any better.
 Profile  M1AQO 09/04/19 trade positive Met Terry today. Nice genuine guy and easy
to deal with. Item as described too!
 Profile  g4FEQ 01/04/19 buyer positive Quick payer.
 Profile  G8VR 31/03/19 seller positive Perfect gent, great communications. Wd not hesitate to recommend
 Profile  M0IOD 08/03/19 buyer positive Thanks for an easy transaction Terry I am pleased you can make good use of the manual. Cheers and take care
 Profile  G0FHT 08/02/19 trade positive Thank you Terry for the reciever.Arrived safe and sound.Terry is 1 of the good guys and a true gent.Thanks.
 Profile  g0knk 04/02/19 buyer positive great deal hope all ok Terry Thanks Barrie G0KNK
 Profile  M0UNN 04/02/19 seller positive Terry answered my wanted add with a very good deal on a scaffolding pole. Cheers!
 Profile  Rum 12/01/19 seller positive Good comms, pleasure to deal with.
Thanks Terry
Rum
 Profile  G4XNG 10/01/19 seller positive Bought a radio off him, which was as described.
Nice chap to deal with, and would quite happily do so again
 Profile  M5DR 22/12/18 trade positive A pleasure to deal with and a true gentleman. Could've talked all day.. 73 and merry Christmas. Dean.
 Profile  G0WYD 10/12/18 trade positive nice chap, cheers for the nice comments bob.
 Profile  clive 09/11/18 seller positive Cheers Terry,
Item arrived next day and well packaged.
Thanks again
Clive
 Profile  GD1MIP 26/09/18 buyer positive Good comms even after some minor problems.
 Profile  g4wjj 27/07/18 buyer positive Great guy, waited a week for me to pay! Then sent me an extra with the Bird Thruline, to get me going! Excellent!
 Profile  M1DRK 22/06/18 buyer positive Nice and Easy, cheers Terry.
 Profile  g0wre 16/06/18 seller positive Great guy to deal with NO NONSENSE transaction,Thanks once again Terry.
 Profile  bonehead 18/05/18 buyer positive thanks for the purchase, Terry, good to see you again. no nonsense deal, happy to deal with Terry any time. cheers mate!
 Profile  G7BZD 09/04/18 seller positive Good comms, pleasure to deal with.
Thanks
Phil-G7BZD
 Profile  M0GMA 02/02/18 seller positive Another nice meet up with Terry item just as he described
Very nice condition It's always a pleasure to put the world to rights with Terry.
Would recommend him to any one and avoid member of HRD.
 Profile  G0MJS 08/10/17 trade positive Very nice to see you Terry top man thanks Mike
 Profile  M5DR 22/04/17 seller positive Good comms and item as described (10m roach pole).
 Profile  g0vht 18/03/17 trade positive Great stuff, nice SWR meter, well wrapped, good comms, thanks!
 Profile  M0CUU 15/09/16 buyer positive Thank you Terry, fast payment
 Profile  2E0RCK 28/07/16 trade positive Terry paid immediately and bought the last few items i had before leaving the hobby. I am sure we will keep in touch.
 Profile  2E0DXI 08/07/16 seller positive Received all good. a pleasure to buy from you..
 Profile  M0YBC 16/06/16 buyer positive Thanks Terry pleasure to meet you enjoy the radio
 Profile  G3OOP 30/04/16 seller positive First Class goods and First class service
 Profile  2E0RCK 28/04/16 buyer positive Collected from Terry's qth all working hope to trade again.
 Profile  M0OEG 08/04/16 seller positive as usual terry was where he said he would be and the gear he was selling was as he described...! no worries dealing with terry
 Profile  M0ZRG-N2ZTX 25/03/16 seller positive Thank you, Terry for the spare cables. Couldn't have asked for anything more.
 Profile  MW0ZUS 09/01/16 seller positive Thank you Terry, top condition atu.
A pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  MW0RKD 08/12/15 buyer positive I bought some Heavy Duty 8 Core cable from Terry and all was good. Great communication and a nice friendly chat when I collected the cable. The cable is excellent and as described. Thanks Terry.
 Profile  2E0IWX  12/10/15 buyer positive Prompt payment, very smooth deal, top bloke A+++
 Profile  G6HFW 11/09/15 trade positive Very good to deal with. Rang me and came straight round to pick up.
 Profile  2E0RCK 23/06/15 buyer positive Thanks Terry, looks well looked after hope to trade again.
 Profile  G6OPV 11/06/15 buyer positive THANKS TERRY FOR THE DEAL ALSO NICE TO MEET YOU.
HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON AND BACK ON THE AIR.

ALL THE BEST EDDIE
 Profile  M0IAF 10/06/15 trade positive Super Item...Good communication .. just as described.. delivery super fast... would not hesitate to deal again and would recommend to anyone... Ian M0IAF
 Profile  2E0BTX 08/06/15 buyer positive Thanks Terry great buy again ... next time i see you i want you up them bloody ladders of yours all the very best mate....
 Profile  royg0oyz 04/06/15 trade positive terrys good chap do deal with i will deal with him again thanks terry A++++
 Profile  bonehead 09/04/15 buyer positive can't go wrong with Terry, he says he'll buy it, he buys it, simples!
thanks mate, good to see you again.
 Profile  G0HIJ 09/07/14 buyer positive Thanks Terry for a no nonsense deal 73 Wayne
 Profile  G7OFR 09/07/14 seller positive Terry was very easy to deal with, no messing good coms, regards Barry.
 Profile  GM3PIL 19/06/14 seller positive Top man Terry very good to deal with very prompt postage of item i bought would deal again anytime Ray
 Profile  MW3FLI 01/06/14 seller positive Top guy our Terry, bought some ecoflex 10 plus coax and will buy again from him if need be
 Profile  EI7IAB 22/05/14 buyer positive an absolute pleasure to deal with, dispatched promptly and everything 5/9++. thanks terry and I would most certainly deal with you again.
 Profile  EI7IAB 22/05/14 seller positive an absolute pleasure to deal with, dispatched promptly and everything 5/9++. thanks terry and I would most certainly deal with you again.
 Profile  G0RUZ 17/05/14 buyer positive An absolute gentleman. It was a pleasure to meet you Terry.
 Profile  M0YBC 14/05/14 seller positive Thanks Terry everything works fine
 Profile  keyman 01/05/14 buyer positive Great guy to deal with, really happy with everything
Cheers John G4RCG
 Profile  G0IUW 26/04/14 trade positive Great Guy to deal with..good communication.Totally trustworthy. Would deal again without hesitation.
Well recommended.
Thanks Terry
 Profile  bonehead 21/04/14 seller positive thanks Terry, just what I wanted.
 Profile  G1HBE 10/02/14 seller positive Great bloke, rig works fine. Couldn't be better.
 Profile  M0RFC 05/02/14 buyer positive Really nice guy to deal with. Mount & coil are perfect. Would deal with again.
 Profile  Basil 03/01/14 buyer positive Wonderfully helpful, excellent value purchase, a really nice guy to deal with. Thanks Terry! From 2E0ILY Whitchurch, Shropshire.
 Profile  G0PNM 02/01/14 seller positive Great Seller. Thanks Terry!
 Profile  MW0USK 14/12/13 buyer positive Top buyer fast payment good comms...
 Profile  MW3FLI 11/12/13 seller positive Top man is our Terry, bought a Cde rotator of him, he made time despite his busy schedule to explain everything to me and the rotator works 100%....Very highly recommended !!!
 Profile  G0LLG 16/11/13 seller positive Thanks Terry the parcel arrived this morning all intact.
Regards
Damien
G0LLG
 Profile  g0svh 16/11/13 seller positive great stuff terry, exactly as described, quick to post, and a great deal. will keep intouch

thanks terry
 Profile  G3SMT 09/11/13 buyer positive No fuss deal and everythig went as clockwork.
Top HRD man
 Profile  M0GMA 04/10/13 seller positive The Item was just as described, worked just as it should do, was in very good condition,
good comms, available as he said he would be at said time .
Terry is very genuine and I would recommend to anyone.
 Profile  MM3PTS 25/09/13 seller positive Fantastic guy to deal with .The mic traveled at the speed of radio waves ,less than 24hrs from buying of Terry and it was at my qth .I would deal with Terry anytime and would not hesitate in recommending him to anyone .It was a pleasure in dealing with you Terry and thank you for the deal .
 Profile  2E0DJY 13/09/13 seller positive really nice guy to do deal with.great to have on hrd..thks terry..
 Profile  2E0UZK 13/09/13 trade positive Thanks Terry great speaker just what i was looking for.
 Profile  g3wto 09/09/13 seller positive Excellent Service - Item exactly as described - well packed - good communication. I can firmly recommend this seller.
 Profile  M0IMM 08/09/13 seller positive Excellent communication, quality items and hassle free deal. Nice one Terry, much appreciated!
 Profile  mi0cgv 13/08/13 buyer positive Terry is a very helpful chap and is always a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again Terry for a great deal. A+++++++
 Profile  2E0RCK 26/07/13 buyer positive Terry

Thanks for a really good deal on the Antenna, already setup and in use, hope to hear you soon on the bands.
 Profile  G3XLG 12/07/13 seller positive A straight up guy, no problems, very quick delivery & very happy to buy from Terry again in the future.
Cheers
Ray, G3XLG
 Profile  markd 10/07/13 seller positive top man . good comms. a credit to HRD.
CHEERS TERRY .
thx mark.
 Profile  G4KCT 09/07/13 seller positive First class guy ,thanks Terry , worked a treat . Regards barry
 Profile  Sangoma 10/06/13 seller positive Absolutely perfect, thanks for your kind help.
 Profile  mi0cgv 23/05/13 seller positive Top chap pleasure to buy from, Highly recommended thanks Terry 73
 Profile  M0OEG 23/05/13 seller positive bought a cracking cat ladder from terry even delivered it first class chap and perfect HRD member cheers terry
 Profile  2E0BTX 22/05/13 buyer positive Thanks Terry all well with purchase if i keep buying off Terry i reckon i will get a cup of tea off him soon and a biscuit
 Profile  G4YY 17/05/13 trade positive TERRY IS A TOP GUY V2000 A1++++ WILL BUY OF HIM AGAIN ; CREDIT TO HRD THANKS DEREK
 Profile  2E0BTX 25/04/13 buyer positive Nice meeting you Terry
thanks for all the good advice mate ....
 Profile  Rum 04/04/13 seller positive Thanks Terry
 Profile  2E1MPC 03/04/13 seller positive A great buy from terry , Even let me take the equipment back to stoke to test it at my qth before accepting any payment a true gent and man with the radio amateur spirit , very hard to find nowadays
 Profile  G1MPW 31/03/13 buyer positive A nice easy transaction ...quick payment and very courteous comms ..I would have no reservations about selling to Terry in the future .
 Profile  M0GYH 07/01/13 buyer positive Thanks Terry for the deal. The item was exactly as described, shipped promptly and packaged well. Terry answered all questions asked quickly and accurately. Many thanks - a highly recommended person to deal with on HRD.
 Profile  TEAM FABULOUS 03/01/13 trade positive Thanks Terry, the mic works a treat..
Martin
2I0GIQ
 Profile  G4PKP 20/11/12 trade positive Terry's one of the good guys. You can't go wrong with him.
John G4PKP
 Profile  m0jha 04/11/12 trade positive nice to meet you terry . nice easy deal , turned up when he said he would ...
 Profile  M6AOJ 04/11/12 buyer positive Met Terry today to sell him my yaesu ft102. Excellent communications throughout, arrived at agreed time and a smooth transaction. Would highly recommend
 Profile  bonehead 28/10/12 seller positive Terry had what I wanted, and sold it for a very good price, and delivered it!
thanks again, Terry, highly recommended.
 Profile  M0MTD 12/09/12 seller positive Fast dispatch of goods. As described and a top guy. This is what HRD needs.

THANKS
Tony M0MTD
 Profile  M6AXF 24/10/11 buyer positive nice smooth deal crystal clear as usual thanx mike. m6afx
 Profile  2E0WNM 09/09/11 seller positive I bought a Kenwood mic and it arrived as promised and in great condition, many thanks and sorry this feedback is late I forgot to leave it.

73 Wayne..
 Profile  M0JSW 25/08/11 buyer positive Quick and easy transaction.Terry is a gent.Thankyou!
 Profile  M0GMA 21/08/11 seller positive Terry well he is a true radio ham good comms keeps to his side of the deal items just as he described
he is very pleasant and would deal with him again with out any doubt keeps to the agreed time slot to meet .
By the way terry hows the blood blister OUCH!!!!
always remember to make sure the two tubes are clamped together Still laughing just joking
lol lol lol take care your one of the best...
 Profile  gw0vwd 20/06/11 buyer positive Thanks for easy deal
 Profile  m6xat 22/05/11 buyer positive Thanks for the meet and Deal Terry. Pleasure was mine and hope to deal with you again. Top Bloke 73s
Trevor M6XAT
 Profile  NYDX 19/05/11 seller positive Top bloke Terry,honest and genuine would buy from again.
 Profile  M6AXF 14/03/11 buyer positive well done deal turned up on time the meter was as described works very well thank you will do buisness again thank you.
 Profile  mi6ztm 29/01/11 buyer positive the mic great terry... thanks michael
 Profile  G8HCB 04/12/10 seller positive Terry is a great guy. Won't let you down. Very easy transaction and what great service. A credit to Amateur Radio. A+++++
 Profile  2E0MVK 27/11/10 seller positive I met Terry as arranged and sold me some good clean equipment.A nice genuine guy and a credit too HRD.Thanks Terry I hope you got home ok with them smoking brake shoes hi........Mark M3MVK.
 Profile  2E0MCG 26/10/10 buyer positive bought various items from terry,no problems,nice guy.2e0mcg john,
 Profile  2e0dxo 18/10/10 seller positive Nice to meet such a pleasant man who sticks to the agreed meeting times and item as described. A pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  2E0OFF 14/07/10 buyer positive many thx terry for the boom arm works a treat here
great guy would recommend terry to anyone top bloke rob m6grk
 Profile  2E1MPC 16/03/10 trade positive great guy good aerial , thanks terry , Also bought radio off me earlier on in year
 Profile  forager 09/03/10 buyer positive Bought a Commtron of Terry and a sound bloke indeed! Never met in person but would buy off him again! cheers mate!..matt
 Profile  m3xkm 07/02/10 seller positive thanks for the collection terry,very pleasant to do a deal with.
 Profile  M0gib 27/01/10 buyer positive Terry met me on time, good coms
no hassle deal
A real gent would definately deal with again
and recommend
 Profile  G7PXX 02/09/09 buyer positive great service great radio many tnx Fuzz G7PXX
 Profile  bonehead 20/08/09 buyer positive no haggling, no messing about, just a straightforward deal. cheers Terry!!
recommended.