ScorePositive Feedback
48 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
48 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M6LSJ 15/06/16 seller positive Another good as always very please with service and items many thanks.
 Profile  M6PZW 15/06/16 seller positive Excellent seller,fast and well packed item which arrived quickly.Item better than I expected,would recommend Steve to anyone.
 Profile  2e0saf 10/05/16 seller positive Bought a triplexer from Stephen it was as he described and arrived double quick.. AAA+++
 Profile  G1UPP 10/05/16 buyer positive Perfect
 Profile  M0OJO 31/08/15 buyer positive Brilliant guy. I collected the MFJ993B from him, and his setup is very well organised, with lots of flexibility, and he clearly loves his hobby to bits. It was a real pleasure dealing with Steve.
 Profile  MI0HEZ 25/06/15 seller positive Easy transaction, good comms, would deal with again no problem.
 Profile  pioneer 05/06/15 buyer positive great guy to deal with, first class and very good comms through out the deal, kept informed all the .way, the way all deals should be done. paid for radio wed late pm, radio arrived on my doorstep fri 9am, cant beat that. would deal with again without hesitation. first class. MARK, (G1HSO)
 Profile  G1XRJ 05/06/15 buyer positive Thanks for an easy transaction,. Goods arrived well packaged, and promptly. Would definitely deal with again.
 Profile  M6LSJ 16/04/15 buyer positive Many thanks again Stephen very fast payment top man will do business again.
 Profile  yingus 16/04/15 seller positive Thank you for a easy and straight forward sale, Paid promptly and nice to deal with.
 Profile  G7OFR 22/03/15 buyer positive Another first class transaction with Stephen as usual.Speedy payment no hassle and straight forward.Would certainly deal with Stephen again
 Profile  es7gn 14/03/15 seller positive I bought a FT-847 with antenna tuner. Everything as it should be! Definitely positive deal!
 Profile  G0PNM 13/03/15 buyer positive Thanks Stephen. Faultless transaction A+
 Profile  2E0LGZ 27/02/15 buyer positive Thanks stephen good radio
 Profile  M0HJO 27/02/15 buyer positive Fast payment with no problems at all, very many thanks. Deal anytime.
 Profile  G0HIJ 24/02/15 buyer positive Thanks Stephen for a no nonsense transaction, look forward to dealing with you again. Regards Wayne
 Profile  M6LSJ 06/02/15 trade positive Stephen and me had a great trade do more trade with Stephen in the future.
 Profile  G0IUW 07/11/14 seller positive Good to deal again Stephen...quick turn-around as always. Thanks
 Profile  M6LSJ 01/11/14 buyer positive Very pleased with items you sold me and many thanks for your help.
 Profile  M0THZ 18/07/14 seller positive Dealt with Steve a couple of times now and
again this week .
Spot on 110% equipment and Comms
A top guy too highly recommended .

Gaz M0THZ
 Profile  M0MNV 15/05/14 buyer positive Good deal. First class service. Many thanks and hope to make deal in future!
 Profile  G0IUW 11/05/14 trade positive Good to deal with you again Stephen.
A pleasure as always
 Profile  G0IUW 18/04/14 trade positive Had an enjoyable meeting with Stephen and a good trade.
Looking forward to trading again.

Thanks Stephen.
 Profile  M0YBC 16/04/14 buyer positive Great buyer paid straight away no hastle glad you liked the set enjoy it
 Profile  TerryB 02/04/14 buyer positive Great to deal with, prompt payment and good communications, recommended.
 Profile  markie142 07/03/14 buyer positive stephen is a great guy to deal wit, honest and through to his word great communication ,id recommend him to anyone ,thanks again mate
 Profile  G0LZX 07/02/14 buyer positive Paid via bank transfer within minutes , great comms, a pleasure to deal with ;)

Cheers Stephen
 Profile  M0YDC 03/02/14 trade positive Very pleased with trade and full communication also. Will deal with anytime. Cheers.
 Profile  Rum 24/01/14 seller positive Excellent seller fast and reliable. Thanks Stephen
 Profile  g7kdz 18/01/14 seller positive I bought a 480 Sat from Stephen a few days ago, there was Great coms from him at all times during the sale and the shipping , it arrived in MINT condition as described and was packed superbly, rest assured radio friends that I would certainly buy from him again, Stephen is a Gentleman and looks after you, regards Joe G7kdz
 Profile  M1VHT 14/01/14 buyer positive Instant payment from Stephen knows what he wants, no messing just a hassle free deal every time THANK YOU AAA+++ M1VHT
 Profile  G7OFR 11/01/14 buyer positive Superb buyer, quick payer simple straight forward transaction.
what a gentleman would sell again to Stephen no problem.
all the best.
BARRY G7OFR
 Profile  M1VHT 31/12/13 buyer positive Excellent buyer rapid payment a totally hassle free sale
thank you Stephen
 Profile  G7OFR 24/12/13 buyer positive A very smooth deal ,super fast payment, a real pleasure to deal with you Stephan, recommended 100%. If only all dealings were like this one.
A credit to the hobby and to HRD.
 Profile  Gavster123 15/12/13 buyer positive Nice Bloke, True to his word. Very good radio and a very good seller, Thank you.
 Profile  MM0JTV 11/12/13 buyer positive Top radio and guy
 Profile  MW0KMS 02/12/13 trade positive Top guy made me most welcome and true to his word will deal again in the future I'm sure cheers buddy.
 Profile  M6FTD 08/10/13 seller positive Cheers Steve, nice to deal with, would deal with again.
 Profile  M0THZ 09/09/13 buyer positive Steve is as good as it gets on here .knows what he wants
When he sees it .Top guy will definatly deal
With again
All the best

Gaz m0thz
 Profile  MW0USK 17/06/13 buyer positive Top buyer, smooth and easy transaction, fast payer...
 Profile  2E1MPC 30/05/13 seller positive very pleased with the radio,My first deal with Stephen , He kept me up to speed on the courier , A good hrd member
 Profile  paul 16/11/12 buyer positive excellent well pleased will def buy again thanks m0cln paul
 Profile  2E0DMS 15/11/12 seller positive as description, spot on, cheers stephen
 Profile  2E0MCG 09/11/12 trade positive datong fl3,arrived fast,recomended to all.
 Profile  2e0kkb 02/10/12 buyer positive Thanx stephen for buying the icom, good buyer.
 Profile  m6elh 27/07/12 trade positive great to deal with. Radio as described. Hope to do business with again. Cheers
 Profile  GM4FAU 08/01/12 seller positive Great guy to deal with. Kept me informed all the way and packing was superb. Thanks Stephen.
 Profile  OE3KLU 22/12/11 seller positive Great Deal ! Thanks for shipping to Austria Stephen - Sure one Day again ! * 73 * M-XMAS *