ScorePositive Feedback
26 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
26 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G8HRH 03/03/20 seller positive Absolutely top seller; delighted with my purchase and Trevor couldn’t have been more helpful. Parcel was with carrier within seconds of my payment. Many thanks.
 Profile  G8HRH 03/03/20 seller positive Absolutely top seller; delighted with my purchase and Trevor couldn’t have been more helpful. Parcel was with carrier within seconds of my payment. Many thanks.
 Profile  Matt_M6CEB 29/02/20 seller positive Fantastic thanks very much Trevor :)
 Profile  M0HJO 07/02/20 buyer positive Good comms, with no problems at all.
 Profile  G0PNM 09/04/19 buyer positive Great communication and a very easy / pleasant transaction. Ham Radio trading as it should be. Thanks Trevor.
 Profile  G4NYC 11/02/16 seller positive Top man. No problems. Good to deal with.

Gerry G4NYC.
 Profile  MI0SMK 09/12/14 seller positive No messing about, top man to deal with. Thanks Trevor!
 Profile  MM0BFF 06/09/14 buyer positive No problems, item as described, good comms, highly recommended.
 Profile  M0HJO 17/08/14 buyer positive Fast payment, no problems at all, many thanks.
 Profile  G3YVY 14/06/14 buyer positive Trevor is a good person to deal with. A real Gent.
Thanks Trevor.
 Profile  DaveL 29/05/14 buyer positive Smooooth transaction, item descriptions spot on and a really nice guy to deal with. Thank you, Trevor, you're a gent of the first order and I'll be more than happy to do business with you again.
 Profile  M0HJO 15/06/13 buyer positive Great deal, fast delivery, good comms & no problems at all. Thanks again Trevor. Deal anytime.
 Profile  GD1MIP 19/04/13 seller positive Trevor sold me some equipment. Exactly as described. What more can I say. Positive deal. Recommended seller. Thanks .
 Profile  G0UAZ 23/07/12 seller positive A second purchase from Trevor in a short period of time. Again, fast delivery and a nice chap to deal with. Perfect. Thanks :)
 Profile  G0UAZ 16/07/12 seller positive Thanks for a simple and easy transaction Trevor. Much appreciated and a credit to HRD. Cheers
 Profile  G6OUI 15/07/12 buyer positive Excellent service.prompt delivery and well wrapped .Could not be beaten for communication .EXCELLENT
 Profile  yamfan 15/07/12 buyer positive Item exactly as described and good comms. Happy to deal again. 73
 Profile  G0LZX 07/03/12 seller positive thanks for instant payment, hope your happy with the key trevor

cheers

ricky
 Profile  G4EVK 11/03/11 buyer positive Bought Bird meter from Trevor. Quick deal and super fast delivery. Item was well packed and in super condition. Thanks Trevor!
 Profile  gw0ktl 04/03/11 seller positive Bought a Icom 275H from Trevor, deal went nice and smooth, and radio was 100% as described. A very nice, helpful gentleman and would not hesitate to deal with him again.
 Profile  g1lov 04/12/09 buyer positive Exellent to deal with, paid immediately via paypal
very good communication. Nice Dealing with you.
 Profile  m0jdp 14/11/09 seller positive excellent seller, MC60 in as new condition as described and delivered fast thanks very much Trevor for a smooth transaction
 Profile  G6PRB 30/09/09 buyer positive Great communications, Paid via Paypal. All ok ! No Issues...Thank you.....Simon G6PRB
 Profile  M0HJO 28/09/09 buyer positive GREAT COMMS, FAST EASY PAYMENT. I HOPE TO DEAL AGAIN. MANY THANKS.
 Profile  2W0JMK 26/09/09 buyer positive Very fast paying and trustworthy buyer A1+++++++