ScorePositive Feedback
45 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
45 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0MTD 23/02/24 buyer positive Great dealing with Peter. We chatted and he paid immediately with good coms between us both.

Looking forward to next time Peter Thanks
73 Tony M0MTD
 Profile  G0IHK 08/07/23 buyer positive Great guy to deal with and an easy transaction. Thanks Peter!
 Profile  G8VR 19/02/20 buyer positive V happy to deal with Peter, who is a no nonsense person and buyer. Absolutely no problem and wd def recommend.
 Profile  M1VHT 15/01/20 trade positive Perfect deal in every way, what more can I say but thank you Peter, it's been a pleasure
Keith M1VHT
 Profile  m0hms 01/10/19 buyer positive Many thanks Peter for a very easy deal.
Hughie M0HMS/G7NQR
 Profile  M1EGH 04/04/19 buyer positive FAST PAYMENT STRAIGHT DEAL CHEERS
 Profile  2E0VBD 12/12/18 buyer positive Thanks Peter for being patient glad your happy with radio as I said it's hardly been used which was a waste as it's a lovely radio enjoy Thanks again Rob Thanks HRD
 Profile  G8VR 09/12/18 buyer positive Peters such a nice bloke, mould broken...
 Profile  G4HAK 15/08/18 seller positive A Real Gentleman - FB equipment and easy to deal with
 Profile  G0UEX 16/06/18 buyer positive Another quick and easy deal with Peter, Good comm's and fast payment. :)
 Profile  M0VPL 15/05/18 trade positive Very nice to deal with peter, instant payment as promised and fantastic com's. I hope you enjoy the radio peter. 73's and good DX to you sir!
 Profile  G0MJS 28/03/18 trade positive top man thanks peter
 Profile  M0PCO 01/03/18 buyer positive Paid for goods straight away no messing around
Cheers Peter
 Profile  gi4fzd 06/01/18 buyer positive Nice easy transaction, instant payment A++++ buyer. Thanks
 Profile  G0WZB 04/10/17 buyer positive Another smooth sale with Peter. True gent.
 Profile  M0ZMX 20/07/17 buyer positive Exactly how a deal should be done. A true gentleman.
Thank you Peter, you are a credit to HRD and to the Hobby. 100% recommended to all. Mark (m0zmx)....
 Profile  M1VHT 13/07/17 seller positive Excellent hassle free deal with Peter Flex works great 5*
cheers, Keith M1VHT
 Profile  g7ddn 02/04/17 trade positive Wonderful gentleman to deal with and a pleasure to talk to via FaceTime too!

Hope we meet again either on air or on here!
 Profile  royg0oyz 21/12/16 buyer positive i would deal with this buyer again payed me right away no hassle thanks
 Profile  2E0IEN 24/11/16 seller positive Pleasure to deal with item as described, swift postage, thanks Peter 73 de M3CRJ
 Profile  G0WZB 19/07/16 buyer positive Thanks Peter was great to meet you, True Gent.
Hope to speak to you again.
 Profile  royg0oyz 04/06/16 buyer positive thanks very much i will deal with again i say A++++++
 Profile  G4KCT 02/05/16 buyer positive Thanks Peter , a true gent .
 Profile  GM7TUD 13/04/16 buyer positive Thanks Peter.
Nice to met you.
Radio looks and sounds good sat in shack with other Kenwoods.

Jim
GM7TUD
 Profile  markd 11/03/16 buyer positive Thx Peter for a very easy Transaction .
I must say Peter is a Credit to HRD . I would deal with
Peter again no problem. TOP MAN AAAA++++++++++++++++++++++
 Profile  G4MJA 16/06/15 seller positive I have known Peter for many years. A very nice guy & a gentleman in every sense of the word. Thank you for an excellent transaction Peter & the cup of tea! 73, Mike.
 Profile  G0TSH 11/05/15 trade positive Its really all been said before, Peter is a true gentleman, also makes a mean cup of coffee. Enjoy your new radio, I will enjoy mine. 73s Keith
 Profile  m5lro 08/04/15 trade neutral Peter is a top class chap, real olde school Radio Amateur, thanks for the smooth transaction Peter, all the very best de m5lro sk
 Profile  M0HJO 02/04/15 seller positive Great Radio, Good Deal, No Problems At All.
 Profile  G6SVN 29/10/14 buyer positive Peter Is a genuine and honest man...The 775dsp was better than described, It was a pleasure to meet him.
I would not hesitate to recommend him. Peter rang me 2 days later to check if I was happy with the radio, needless to say I was!!! We spent the next 30 minutes having a chat about old times. If Carlsberg did.....You know the rest...
 Profile  M0THZ 21/06/14 seller positive Peter is a magic fella equipment as described
Would without a shadow of a doubt deal with him again
Gaz m0thz
 Profile  2E0JGR 12/04/14 buyer positive A really nice amateur to deal with and lots of help and advice all the way throughout the deal.
The Flex was in perfect condition and I could never ask for a better deal from this seller, one happy operator. Peter you are a true gentleman and a gem to amateur radio in the UK.
 Profile  2E0DMS 08/03/14 trade positive Thanks for a nice hassle free deal, great to meet you and good back up, cheers Peter
 Profile  G4YY 18/01/14 seller positive PETER IS A VERY NICE GUY TO DEAL WITH
TOP BLOKE WOULD DEAL WITH AGAIN THANKS
 Profile  healer 07/01/14 seller positive great to see you again peter as ever . this guy is as honest as it gets 100% and a good friend to know
 Profile  G0UAZ 22/12/13 buyer positive Top fella Peter. Easy to deal with, no messing about :)
 Profile  M0MNM 15/12/13 buyer positive Very pleased with my new 870! Many thanks Peter!

Take care.
 Profile  M0PTT 12/02/13 seller positive Always a pleasure dealing with peter even tho he ate my cumberland sausage, gen guy 100%.
 Profile  G0UEX 09/01/13 seller positive Nice and easy to deal with, Good comm's, Items completely as described.
 Profile  m0icj 01/01/13 seller positive Done several deals with Peter. Always a decent bloke to deal with. Straight as they come, no messing, everything as described.
 Profile  2E0RCK 06/11/12 seller positive Peter glad that you are happy with the microphone and Royal Mail delivered it safely, thank you for you really quick payment and it was a pleasure to do business.

Thanks

Ricky
 Profile  Rogneil 20/01/12 seller positive First rate transaction and a pleasure to meet.
 Profile  healer 04/10/11 buyer positive thanks for the radio its a pleasure to see you again after all these years . 100%