ScorePositive Feedback
21 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
21 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  MM0XXW 03/01/18 buyer positive As described and in good order, many thanks Kes!
 Profile  MW3FLI 07/12/17 buyer positive Instant payment by Kes, this is how it should be done good communication throughout the sale.
 Profile  M0GMA 15/10/17 buyer positive I saw Kes,s wanted advert advised him that I had one for sale.
He asked a few questions and then payed the agreed price no problem his communications are good as well. I would deal again with Kes
no problems he is a very trusted member of HRD
 Profile  G0ASI 09/10/17 buyer positive Kes turns up when he says he will, great to deal with, highly recommended, great communication.
 Profile  robH 09/06/17 seller positive Nice guy, just as described, with quick delivery.
Cant fault this at all.
 Profile  EI2HWB 24/02/17 seller positive A great guy to deal with and a very straight forward sale. Kes can definitely be trusted on here... Thanks
 Profile  M1BAZ 09/09/16 buyer positive Kes was a pleasure to deal with. I'd happily do so again. 73's de Pat. M1BAZ
 Profile  Radiohead 10/05/16 buyer positive Everything arrived safely packed and in first class condition. Many thanks, Andrew EI8KF
 Profile  M0ION 12/02/16 seller positive Pleasure to deal with, easy transaction. Thanks Kes. 73
 Profile  M0GLP 09/09/15 trade positive thanks all good would deal again A+++
 Profile  MM0WAX 19/11/14 trade positive Great to do business with, good communication, happy this end.
 Profile  G4HAK 17/09/14 buyer positive Fast payment and great communication - thanks!
 Profile  G7SBK 06/09/14 trade positive Kes is a nice chap,
Excellent comms, with a excellent deal done. AAA+++
Thanks mate.
Regards Dave.
 Profile  m0icj 01/06/14 seller positive Few years ago I bought 756pro from Kes...never left feedback... so... all ok... smoth transaction and radio as described!
 Profile  2e1rdx 05/02/14 seller positive Bought item from Kes perfect description, arrived very well packed, and very speedy delivery just how all deals should be
many thanks Ian
 Profile  M0ION 04/02/14 buyer positive Simple and easy transaction. Goods as described, speedy postage, well packed and good comms. Many thanks! 73
 Profile  M0GVZ 29/01/14 buyer positive Fast payment, hassle free transaction. Many thanks, Kes.
 Profile  m0ajj 29/01/14 buyer positive a straight forward transaction with Kes would reccomend to all members , and i look forward to dealing with you again--thanks Paul.
 Profile  G7OFR 04/01/14 buyer positive Superb buyer, quick payer simple straight forward transaction.
what a gentleman would sell again to Kes no problem.
all the best.
Barry
 Profile  2E0DCP 10/12/13 seller positive A1 guy fast payer thanks
 Profile  m3hku 28/10/09 seller positive This was a great sale fast payment and buyer confirmed he had received.