ScorePositive Feedback
44 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
44 1 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G3VM 09/11/16 buyer positive Thanks John, great to meet you and I look forward dealing with you again.
 Profile  G4NRT 14/10/15 buyer positive Excellent communications, fast payment. Recommended!
Thanks again John!
 Profile  M0OBZ 12/08/15 buyer positive Smooth and pleasant transaction. Thanks John.
 Profile  2E0VBD 03/08/15 seller positive John, your a pleasure to deal with and a true gentleman Thanks for a perfect transaction, One of HRD's Finest Thanks HRD - Rob
 Profile  G7OFR 16/02/15 buyer positive very good deal with John once again and very good coms also will defo do more deals with John cant wait till the next time
 Profile  2W0RLD 08/11/14 buyer positive What a nice guy to deal with no messing around instant payment and very good comes I hope to do many more deals with John many thanks once again all the best from wet Wales
 Profile  G7OFR 03/11/14 buyer positive Superb buyer, quick payer simple straight forward transaction.
what a gentleman would sell again to John no problem.
 Profile  G8JIT 20/10/14 buyer positive Glad all,s well John, super to deal with, no faffing about. Wish more were like yourself.
 Profile  GD1MIP 30/09/14 buyer positive Paid very quickly. What more can I say. A1. Thanks.
 Profile  M0IAF 26/07/14 seller neutral Many thanks John..arrived well packed great communication....everything you would expect from a proper Ham

Ian M0IAF
 Profile  2W0RLD 09/06/14 buyer positive what a super guy to deal with super fast payment and very good coms with defo deal again with this top guy many thanks
 Profile  M6DEQ 02/06/14 seller positive John
Many thanks for a decent antenna at a fair price.
I would be happy to trade with John again and I am happy to recommend him.
Phil
2E0ORU
 Profile  G4OXD 06/03/14 seller positive Fast payment easy transaction a credit to HRD.will deal again.
 Profile  2E0UZK 12/10/13 seller positive Thanks for a smooth easy transaction john Great Mike and i loved the smell of the Bacon Sandwiches smelled very welcoming.
 Profile  G0UAZ 07/08/13 buyer positive John is an absolute gent. Doesnt mess you about and is 100% reliable. Thanks :)
 Profile  M0VHC 12/07/13 seller positive thanks for a smooth easy transaction john, you are a gentleman sir
 Profile  2E0UDG 08/05/13 trade positive John, your a pleasure to deal with and a true gent!! Thanks for a perfect transaction!! Dave
 Profile  MM0WAX 03/04/13 trade positive Thanks for a nice easy deal John, if only all buyers were this easy.Top man.

Brian
 Profile  G7OFR 15/01/13 seller positive A very smooth deal ,super fast delivery, a real pleasure to deal with you John, recommended 100%. If only all dealings were like this one.
A credit to the hobby and to HRD.
 Profile  M0TTY 22/07/12 trade positive John was a true gent through out this deal, was upfront and paid promptly. Would certainly deal again, enjoy the radio John.

Daz de m0tty
 Profile  G0UAZ 09/06/12 seller positive A simple deal with John, who was very kind to fit in with my timetable. Thanks :)
 Profile  G8JIT 16/05/12 seller positive Thanks John, very pleased with purchase. A pleasure to meet, sorry it was short. A real gent of a guy.
 Profile  G0UEX 14/04/12 seller positive Thanks for a quick and easy transaction John. Also thanks for forwarding the bits Mark left behind. :)
 Profile  bonehead 14/04/12 buyer positive easy deal, good comms, nice bloke.
cheers John.
 Profile  M0GMA 03/03/12 seller positive Hi John .i was very impressed meeting you and your wife your both like it says on the tin lol
the item i bought from you was just as described in very superb condition and just like new
I have just tested it and your completely correct
it works and operates as you said it would
I would recomend you to anyone your one of the best to deal with
would definitively deal again and recommend to anyone.
 Profile  G0UAZ 12/02/12 buyer positive A 4th deal with John in a very short time. This time I was the seller. John was as ever a true gentleman. Arrived as he said he would and bang on time. Thanks :)
 Profile  G0UAZ 05/02/12 seller positive A third purchase from John in a week. My car knows its way to his house on its own now. Thanks again. Another decent deal and a gentleman to boot. :)
 Profile  G0UAZ 04/02/12 seller positive A second purchae from John in just over a week. Ideal seller, helpful, honest and reliable. You cant ask for more. Many thanks :)
 Profile  G1HQK 02/02/12 seller positive John is the perfect gentleman, a really pleasant trade with no problems, thanks very much, hope we meet again at some point in the future.
 Profile  G0UAZ 27/01/12 seller positive Top chap to deal with. Helpful and a gentleman. Items as described. Would def recommend :)
 Profile  oldskool 27/11/11 trade positive Thanks John

Nice to meet you Phil
 Profile  M0ZLK 23/11/11 seller positive Another flawless deal with John as always. Thanks again John I'm made up with the radios. A true gentleman :)
 Profile  M6SPW 15/10/11 buyer positive John is a nice chap & a pleasure to deal with,
instant payment & welcome back anytime A1+++ ,
Cheers :O)
 Profile  G7VEM 04/10/11 trade positive Met John as arranged and did the trade. Very pleased with my item. Top man to deal with, cheers John Ken
 Profile  M3UFB 27/08/11 trade positive Super fast payment & good coms. A pleasure to deal with - many thanks A+++++
 Profile  2E0RFU 25/08/11 seller positive I purchased a FT-480R from John last Sunday and picked it up from his QTH, on arrival he showed it working and gave me a good run down of the feature, the rig looks like it is a week old not 25+ years.

Very pleased.

Thank You
 Profile  G1SMI 21/08/11 buyer positive Many thanks John it was worth coming up for the mic alone, made up with radio's many thanks again see on 4m Bob
 Profile  2E0BTX 30/07/11 buyer positive John thanks for the welcome and also for the purchase many thanks pete
 Profile  G4NDM 17/07/11 seller positive Thanks for the antenna John. Made several contacts with tempory lash up on holiday. Now I,m home I can do a proper install on the car.
Pleasure doing business.
 Profile  Gypsy Wolf 01/07/11 buyer positive A complete pleasure to do business with and a thoroughly nice chap. Would not hesitate to deal with John again in the future. First class all round!
 Profile  MW3LSD 01/07/11 buyer positive An easy and pleasant chap to deal with, no messing about and polite and friendly comms, also prompt payment with a nice friendly covering letter. Would happily sell to again.
 Profile  2W0JMK 28/08/10 buyer positive What a gent great doing business with you John
 Profile  paul 28/08/10 seller positive excellent as new condition well pleased will buy again for sure top bloke big thanks paul m0cln
 Profile  G8JIT 07/08/10 buyer positive John deserves and gets very good feedback, as a parcel I sent him got lost in post, when I offered to refund his money, he asked me to donate it to macmillan, which has been carried out with thanks