ScorePositive Feedback
33 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
33 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  G1KFB 14/03/17 buyer positive Very quick payer, polite and efficient comms. Thank-you!
 Profile  MW0VRQ 13/04/15 trade positive Thanks for a smooth transaction, quick payment. a pleasure.
 Profile  2W0RLD 22/06/14 trade positive another deal done with steve and once again very nice guy to deal with cheers steve i hope to do many more deals soon
 Profile  Bernieg4hwa 12/06/14 trade positive Thanks Steve great meeting you and great rig works fine.
Would deal with again , a real pleasure..Bernie
 Profile  MW0KMS 03/03/14 trade positive Steve a pleasure to deal with you again a top guy.
Cheers Steve till next time.
 Profile  g7pan 12/02/14 seller positive Quick payment, no messing,thanks Steve.
 Profile  GW1MCD 13/01/14 buyer positive Thanks Steve. Pleased to deal with you again. A true "Radio Amateur" Kind Regards. Alan. 73.
 Profile  G0UAZ 01/01/14 buyer positive Fast decision, fast payment excellent comms. Perfect buyer. Thanks Steve :)
 Profile  M0OAC 01/01/14 trade positive cheers for the mike,paul got it ok.exelent to deal with
 Profile  m1eev 12/12/13 seller positive Paid with no messing around .and would deal again. Thanks.
 Profile  2W0JMK 13/08/13 trade positive A very trustworthy member of Ham Radio Deals. Very fast paying to.
Thanks for a smoth transaction.
 Profile  M0THZ 07/06/13 buyer positive Met steve and his friend half way spot on time no messing
will definatly recommend him to anyone. will deal with again all day.
cheers
Gaz M0THZ
 Profile  2W0RLD 30/04/13 trade positive ANOTHER DONE WITH STEVE 100% TRUSTED WOULD DO MANY MORE DEALS WITH STEVE NICE GUY
 Profile  G7OFR 17/04/13 seller positive Cracking deal, very well packed. Item's are first class. Many thanks Steve for a tip top no problem deal. Hope to deal again very soon.
 Profile  2E0GBQ 13/04/13 trade positive steve,s a great bloke to deal with more than happy with the deal we made.Would deal with again no bother
 Profile  steve.j 12/04/13 trade positive Fantastic to deal with AAAAA++++++
 Profile  M0VPT 02/04/13 buyer positive No messing around, straightforward with fast comms.
Thanks Steve, look forward to the next time.
 Profile  MW0MWV 24/02/13 seller positive Icom 7400 bought outside of this site is perfect. Thanks once again. I have had well over £1500 worth of gear off Steve every bit of it perfect.
 Profile  M0HJO 12/12/12 trade positive Great deal with Steve, I sent him my gear, he sent his. All via the post, no problem at all. Will deal again.
 Profile  GW1MCD 12/12/12 trade positive Hi Steve. Pleasure to deal with you once again. Regards. Alan.
 Profile  M6RGF 22/11/12 buyer positive I am a new licence and Steve really helped me out on this deal.Lovely radio.Excellent packaging.Came to my door when he said it would.And plenty of communication after the deal to make sure I was a satisfied customer. Genuine chap and I will definitely do business again here.Thanks Steve
 Profile  MW0MWV 21/11/12 seller positive The Icom 718 is cracking. I see the last person has shown to everyone what a 100% genuine chap Steve is. Thank you Russ
 Profile  2E0MVK 20/11/12 seller positive Bought a radio off Steve it turned out there was a slight problem as to which Steve offered my money back in full without hesitation and also offered me the radio at a reduced price to get it sorted myself which I decided to do.Excellent chap to deal with and will deal again 100% a credit too HRD.
 Profile  M0MTD 19/11/12 trade positive Great to deal with - Thanks Tony, M0MTD
 Profile  2E0GBQ 13/11/12 seller positive rotator in fantastic condition as described works a treat top bloke would deal with again no bother
 Profile  G0HWC 10/11/12 buyer positive Many thanks Steve. Got item next day all 100% :-)
 Profile  2E0MCG 09/11/12 trade positive datong fl3,deliverd quickly,easy to deal with,recomended to all.
 Profile  MW0MWV 18/10/12 buyer positive The IT 100 works perfect and so does the power mite supply. A true amateur gent to be trusted
 Profile  MW0MWV 14/10/12 buyer positive Excelent tuner cheers Steve
 Profile  MW0SWR 14/10/12 buyer positive Nice guy takes the hobby serious.
 Profile  MM3PTS 08/08/12 trade positive Steve is a great guy to deal with .Item as described and arrived very quickly .Thanks mate .
 Profile  MW0MWV 19/07/12 buyer positive Good honest chap, absolute pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  2E0MVK 18/03/12 buyer positive Steve bought a mic off me and made a fast payment with good communicaions all the way.