ScorePositive Feedback
39 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
39 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  M0DLY 08/12/17 trade positive Absolute gent, awesome communication throughout the duration of the deal, very happy with my radio. cheers dave. 73
 Profile  clive 17/07/17 buyer positive Dave is a gentleman.
Fast payment, good communication throughout the deal. Collected items as arranged.
Thanks Dave. You are a credit to HRD. I am looking forward to our next deal.
 Profile  2I0FNN 21/06/17 trade positive Great Guy to Deal with,Good Communication,would Recommend to anyone, Thanks Dave.
 Profile  keithm0kyi 10/02/17 trade positive What a very nice chap would deal with Dave again nothing to much trouble many thanks
 Profile  G0WYD 12/01/17 trade positive top man is our Dave,

sent the good way before I could send mine to him in a trade deal. would rip his arm of anytime for the same deal.
thanks

bob.G0WYD
 Profile  M1AQO 01/01/17 trade positive Excellent seller and a really nice Guy. Great communication, KX3 as described and delivered. What more could I ask for. Thanks Dave.
 Profile  G4NRT 19/12/16 seller positive An excellent and easy transaction. Item packed very well and send very swiftly. I'd gladly deal with Dave again. Thanks!
 Profile  drewbhoy1 29/05/16 seller positive Fast delivery , great communications , great condition item and honest guy . Thanks Dave
 Profile  MI0YCK 16/01/16 buyer positive Dave was a gent to deal with very helpful and honest, perfect seller
 Profile  2E1GSN 14/01/16 buyer positive Dave is an absolute gentleman to deal with,fast postage & good communications.The home brew item i purchased from Dave is made to very high standards,attention to detail and construction makes commercial equivalents lookl like toys.A credit to our hobby and to HRD.
 Profile  M0IMM 09/12/15 trade positive Very pleased with trade. Excellent communication....totally effortless ☺
 Profile  M0OTM 27/11/15 buyer positive Quick payer, and great Comms.
pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  G1AJI 04/09/15 seller positive No three of three seamless deals with Dave, excellent chap.
Many thanks - see you again - Michael
 Profile  G1AJI 04/09/15 trade positive two of threee seamless deals with Dave, excellent chap.
Many thanks - Michael
 Profile  G1AJI 04/09/15 seller positive one of threee seamless deals with Dave, excellent chap.
Many thanks - Michael
 Profile  jj21 30/01/15 seller positive Dave is an excellent guy to deal with, highly recommend.
 Profile  F4VPC 07/01/15 buyer positive Glad to be able to deal with you again Dave, a pleasure again. Many thanks Kelvin
 Profile  M0OBZ 12/12/14 buyer positive Excellent deal, a pleasure to do business with.
Jim
M6ZFE
OOPS was meant to be positive feedback
 Profile  G3TMZ 07/10/14 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with and a gentleman.
Many thanks Dave and I hope it works out.
 Profile  m1eac 08/09/14 seller positive Thanks Dave hope we meet you on air sometime!!
 Profile  G4OXD 19/05/14 seller positive Nice to meet you Dave at Stockwood Park & a pleasant transaction.Will deal again.
 Profile  F4VPC 03/02/14 buyer positive Nice easy deal with prompt payment and great comms from Dave. Many thanks Kelvin
 Profile  G7OFR 16/10/13 buyer positive Another straightforward sale to Dave, fast no nonsense payment, highly recommended.
 Profile  M0YBC 03/10/13 buyer positive A true gent thank you Dave glad you like the mic
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 29/09/13 trade positive 100% trusted and most helpful gent.
 Profile  g0ejl 03/08/13 buyer positive
 Profile  M0THZ 16/05/13 seller positive Bought manual atu off dave he described how goodhe t condition was.And by god was he right top seller recommend all day.
cheers
Gaz M0THZ
 Profile  drewbhoy1 23/04/13 buyer positive Recommend Dave to be 100% genuine . Fast payment ,great comms and smooth transaction . It was a pleasure Dave and i wish you well .
 Profile  bribar 25/02/13 buyer positive Dave, sorry for late reply-- but a nice guy to deal with,and hope maybe in the future as well,regards Brian
 Profile  M0PAI 23/01/13 seller positive Pleasure to deal with, top bloke. Would deal again thanks Dave
 Profile  g1hsg 17/01/13 buyer positive Top bloke. Excellent comms and swift payment.
 Profile  G7OFR 07/07/12 buyer positive Superb buyer, quick payer simple straight forward transaction.
what a gentleman would sell again to Dave no problem.
all the best.
BARRY
 Profile  G0UAZ 05/05/12 buyer positive Immediate payment from Dave. Good comms and a very pleasant transaction. Would be more than happy to deal with him in the future :)
 Profile  g7fmw 21/07/11 buyer positive i am glad your happy , Dave is a gent would deal again,
 Profile  G0CXJ 17/07/11 buyer positive Dave is a great guy to do a deal with, it was a pleasure doing business with him. I just wish everyone was like him.
Thanks Dave a smooth deal. G0CXJ
 Profile  M6AXF 25/04/11 trade positive very fast payed deal done thanks again ..
 Profile  M0IOD 19/02/11 buyer positive A nice smooth tranasction with Dave Many thanks and Take care Regards Ian
 Profile  m3xkm 07/04/10 buyer positive thanks for the purchase. 100% happy with this buyer nice guy to deal with.
 Profile  G0UAZ 15/01/10 seller positive Very fast response from Dave. Very happy with items from him, postage was next day. Superb comms. It doesnt get any better. Thoroughly recommended.