ScorePositive Feedback
188 100%
PositiveNeutralNegative
188 0 0

Filter:  all |  positive |  neutral |  negative

Role:  all |  buyer |  seller |  trade

Details

From [∧][∨] On [∧][∨] Role Feedback Comment
 Profile  jock51 12/09/17 seller positive Another cracking deal with john, always straightforward and no hassle, always quality goods,
 Profile  G3VM 05/05/17 trade positive John is a top man!! Thanks matey, keep in touch
 Profile  g3rcq 14/03/17 buyer positive Thanks John another excellent deal - after many transaction I recommend John - honest - trustworthy - Dave g3rcq
 Profile  MW0KMS 25/02/17 trade positive Another cold night in England meeting John a top guy totally honest always happy to trade and hopefully warmer next time we meet buddy.
Till the next time.
 Profile  G0FHT 10/02/17 buyer positive Treat to deal with John.Thanks and enjoy.
 Profile  M0MJA 09/01/17 buyer positive Easy pleasant transaction, thank you John kind regards
 Profile  delta351 29/12/16 buyer positive He's a very nice chap indeed he is just a credit to the hobby.
The TS-790e is in mint and I mean MINT condition thank you very much John.
If your buying something from him it will be perfect!.
 Profile  g3rcq 28/12/16 buyer positive Thanks John another EXCELLENT transaction - very pleased with the IC2KL and AT-500. John can be trusted and is first class to deal with - not problems at all - Dave g3rcq
 Profile  2E0RDO 28/12/16 buyer positive A very smooth transaction.. excellent communications...extremely swift payment...I wish all deals could be done like this one. A credit to Amateur radio and to HRD. Deal with John with complete confidence. Good wishes for the future John. It was a pleasure doing business with you.
 Profile  wdc 11/12/16 buyer positive Pleasure to do business, another great deal thanks John.
 Profile  M0IOD 29/10/16 trade positive Great Trade with John on the nail as always. Goods as described and swift posting. A pleasure as always Thanks John.
 Profile  G0MJK 07/09/16 seller positive Another pleasant straightforward deal with John.
 Profile  G8KJI 06/09/16 seller positive Excellent seller, clear communications and excellent product - very happy with the deals°
 Profile  g3rcq 03/09/16 seller positive Very pleased with my Icom PW-1 Euro - John is a really great guy to deal with - Thanks John and for delivering in person Cornwall to Wisbech!!
 Profile  2e0saf 18/08/16 seller positive perfect purchase from john kenwood mc80 desk mic fully as described 2 extremely small marks.. cheers
 Profile  G0ONH 27/07/16 seller positive what can I say 100% quality for the money.always top class no fuss no bother with john thanks again john.
 Profile  M0YDC 05/07/16 seller positive Good comms with John and item packed well and as described. I knew I could trust him as can anyone else. Thanks for the deal John.
 Profile  G0HOF 01/07/16 seller positive Great to do buisness with, item well packed, here next day.
Thanks John
 Profile  M6USG 25/04/16 seller positive Buy and sell with complete confidence, great to deal with John who is a very honest, pleasant and nice guy to meet.
everything just as described, will deal with again happily.
 Profile  G0PNM 24/04/16 trade positive Great bloke and a good smooth trade. Thanks John
Pete G0PNM
 Profile  jock51 21/04/16 trade positive pleasure to do a deal with john, no hassle at all, would deal anytime,
 Profile  G0TSH 21/04/16 seller positive Easy hassle free transaction with John. Very well packed as well. Cheers Keith
 Profile  G0ONH 13/04/16 seller positive great deal from john,as described and sent asap,many thanks
 Profile  MW0KMS 08/03/16 seller positive Pleasure to do buissiness with you again John top radio at a bargain price till the next time, 73`s Kev..
 Profile  Tommy 13/02/16 seller positive A pleasure to do business with
again a gentleman
Tommy
 Profile  Tommy 03/02/16 trade positive Thank You very much John
Pleasure dealing with you
Would deal with you again
Tommy
GI0PVG
 Profile  hellosailor 30/12/15 buyer positive Thanks for a perfect transaction John your a true gent Great communication deal with confidence 100% Genuine
 Profile  g1lov 10/12/15 buyer positive Good dealing with you.. Enjoy the radio
 Profile  M3UFB 08/12/15 seller positive Probably the best person I have dealt with on here, very efficient, polite and true to his word. Many thanks for a very smooth deal.
 Profile  MW0KMS 06/12/15 trade positive Another top deal with John always first class gear and easy transaction every time.
Till the next time bud.
 Profile  2E0GBQ 18/11/15 seller positive Got a great deal from John,perfect in every way item and the way the deal went.One of the good guys in our great hobby i will deal again no bother true gent.

regards John
 Profile  mi0cbh 04/09/15 buyer positive Try again, one gentleman John. The radio is first class. Thanks
 Profile  mi0cbh 04/09/15 trade positive Great job John. Perfect gentleman
 Profile  G4MKP 03/09/15 buyer positive Thanks, John. Everything perfect.
Cheers,
Terry/G4MKP
 Profile  G0MJK 11/08/15 buyer positive Another very straight forward deal with John. As always John did. me a first class deal and would deal with any time.
 Profile  m0zag 08/08/15 buyer positive Radio as Just arrived John well pleased 73 gaz
 Profile  M0IMT 06/08/15 buyer positive An excellent deal with John who once details were finalised paid for the radio immediately, many thanks for an easy and very pleasant transaction. All the best and enjoy the radio.
 Profile  G7OFR 28/07/15 seller positive As always very easy transaction with John, no hassle no surprises just a simple easy transaction
many thanks John
 Profile  jock51 28/07/15 seller positive no hassle transaction from start to finish, pleasure dealing with john, many thanks keith
 Profile  rhondo1 26/07/15 trade positive very nice chap no problem at with john
 Profile  G6DQK 16/07/15 trade positive John is a pleasure to deal with, travelled a good distance and met part way for a trade with radios/cash.
 Profile  bromsgrovealan 16/07/15 seller positive Excellent to deal with. Highly recommended.
 Profile  2E0JQK 03/07/15 buyer positive Nice to meet you John n great to deal with thanks
 Profile  M6USG 01/07/15 seller positive A Perfect Deal, fast delivery item exactly as stated.
John is a great person to deal with.
 Profile  rhondo1 22/06/15 trade positive no problem great guy
 Profile  EI3GD 30/05/15 seller positive No complaints here, Good seller, Item in super condition. Smooth and fast transaction. Thanks.
 Profile  brynnaman 26/05/15 seller positive as usual with john nothing to worry about item arrived in a1 condition.
a pleasure to buy from or sell to.
all the best paul.
 Profile  M0ATV 08/05/15 trade positive Exchange of radios, deal was done, perfect, great comms throughout, thanks John
 Profile  2E1GSN 06/05/15 buyer positive Accurate description with good package and fast delv,100% recommended-deal with total confidence.
 Profile  M6AIU 30/04/15 buyer positive Easy transaction, pleasure to do business with! Thanks John ...
 Profile  G1AJI 30/04/15 buyer positive Another successful deal with John, paid immediately no problem - Many thanks - Michael
 Profile  G1AJI 30/04/15 seller positive Excellent buy from John, no drama, just a great deal - promptyly delivered - cheers Michael
 Profile  2W0JMK 30/04/15 trade positive Well what can I say ?? A true amateur radio operator with a heart of gold.
Thank you so muck John
 Profile  g1gwn 02/04/15 trade positive VERY GOOD COMMS,FAST PAYMENT.
WOULD DEFINATLY DEAL WITH AGAIN.
MANY THANKS FOR A HASSLE FREE TRANSACTION.
REGARDS PETER G0SLN/G1GWN
 Profile  M0GMQ 02/04/15 seller positive paid straight away no fuss great guy
thanks
 Profile  M6SPW 28/03/15 seller positive True gent,sent me x2 Bird slugs completely free of charge,much appreciated ;)
 Profile  m6wsb 27/02/15 buyer positive Good deal. First class service. Many thanks and hope to make deal in future! Stephen 73s
 Profile  M0XVT 19/02/15 buyer positive First Class item, good communication and delivery Delighted!!

Thank you
 Profile  M1PRO 04/02/15 buyer positive Fast payment excellent comms, true to his word! enjoy the radio ; )
 Profile  m0ajj 03/01/15 buyer positive Thanks John for a pleasant transaction , happy new year
 Profile  2E0OPS 01/01/15 buyer positive Thanks john nice to meet you and the radio is working well ;-)
 Profile  M0WQK 14/12/14 buyer positive John bought a radio I advertised on behalf of a friend, my friend received a radio and cash. The radio was exactly as described and works great he is very happy with it! Also met half way the day after getting in contact so very quick deal.

Have dealt with John before and would do it again he is a great seller/buyer.
 Profile  2E0DCP 25/11/14 buyer positive RADIO A1 SMOOTH DEAL MANY THANKS
 Profile  2E0DCP 23/11/14 seller positive John is a great guy to deal with and a very
fast payer thanks
 Profile  wdc 22/11/14 trade positive Always great to see John, a good deal too, cheers.
 Profile  F4VPC 04/11/14 seller positive Thanks for the super deal John, was a pleasure.
 Profile  G2FHF 01/10/14 buyer positive A pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  vick 04/09/14 buyer positive Very easy to deal with hassle free thanks again john cheers
 Profile  G7OFR 31/08/14 buyer positive As usual it was a pleasure to deal with John once again and I look forward to future deals with him .Fast payment ,great comms and smooth , what more could one ask for ,Cheers John.
 Profile  G0MJK 18/08/14 buyer positive Another very straight forward deal with John. Microphone arrived very well packed and quickly. Would deal with John anytime top bloke.
 Profile  M0EIQ 18/08/14 seller positive Great condition & price. Well packed & speedy delivery. Plenty of communication & very quick responses.
 Profile  G7TAS 17/08/14 seller positive Thanks for fast posting or item regards ray
 Profile  G4HTZ 13/08/14 seller positive Great deal with instant payment ..recommended to deal with
 Profile  M0WQK 23/06/14 seller positive Thanks for the radio it's great already had lots of contacts on it. Was nice to have coffee and a chat. Hope to meet you on the air.
 Profile  M0WQK 20/06/14 buyer positive Thanks my Granddad is very happy with the radio it is a cracking bit of kit. Thanks for coming to meet half way too.
 Profile  drewbhoy1 14/06/14 buyer positive Quick payment and good comms , Would deal again with John anytime .
 Profile  2E0JGR 05/06/14 trade positive A courier caused some dilemma for sure, but all is well the ends well and the deal was superb I am very happy and thank you for the trade John it was a pleasure to deal with you once again.
 Profile  G7OFR 01/05/14 buyer positive Another hassle free deal with John top man to deal with
cheers Barry G7OFR
 Profile  G4OXD 06/03/14 seller positive Fast payment a very smooth transaction a credit to HRD.Will deal again.
 Profile  G0MJK 31/01/14 trade positive A pleasure to see you again John after a long drive for both. Very pleased with the Pro 3 and a cracking deal all round.
 Profile  2E0JGR 31/01/14 trade positive What a pleasure to deal with and great communications through out the transaction, and the item was mint as was described, this is a credit to M0HJO.
 Profile  M0YDC 11/01/14 seller positive Excellent. Pleasure buying from this friendly and honest seller. Items as decribed and great comms throughout.
 Profile  M6JMS 10/01/14 buyer positive Super deal went through without problems. Efficiently dealt with. Many thanks
 Profile  G6TJS 06/01/14 buyer positive Super deal from a super chap :-)
 Profile  M6DEQ 16/12/13 buyer positive Many thanks John for a super fast deal.
Very nice mic in top condition
73 Phil
 Profile  M0VRL 13/12/13 seller positive Cracking Amp, Top Deal.
 Profile  M1DRK 11/12/13 trade positive Thank you for the great deal the TS2000 is as new many thanks, Hope to do business again.

Andy..
 Profile  G0MJK 06/12/13 trade positive A good deal with great comms from John throughout and very well packed. Superb item and look forward to dealing with John again.
 Profile  G4WIM 04/12/13 buyer positive No problems at all, fast payer, no messing around. Would deal with John again. Enjoy the 23cm module.
 Profile  M6RCG 27/11/13 buyer positive Top seller thanks a lot john, all good this end! cheers
 Profile  paul 14/11/13 buyer positive excellent bloke no hassle top bloke cheers john
 Profile  G7OFR 25/10/13 buyer positive another deal done with John super fast payment and very good coms would deal with John all day long.
 Profile  g7kns 13/10/13 buyer positive Very helpful. Goods very well packed and promptly dispatched. Look forward to my next bargain from John!
 Profile  G7OFR 09/10/13 buyer positive Another good deal with John as always,top guy and exrtemely honest.pleasure to deal with! thanks John.... kind regards, BARRY
 Profile  M0THZ 24/09/13 seller positive Exellent seller is john items as described .
very highly recommend him to anyone
many thanks all the best
Gaz M0THZ
 Profile  G1ZRN 19/09/13 trade positive John is a pleasure to deal with. Cheers, Mike.
 Profile  MW0USK 02/09/13 buyer positive Top Buyer... No problem deal... sure will deal again.... If only i had enough to buy his ic7410!!
 Profile  2e0saf 22/06/13 buyer positive john bought he icom ic 92d kit from me paid instantly.. credit to HRD in every way... thanks john enjoy the 92d bud
 Profile  gm0gfv 20/06/13 buyer positive Thanks John for a great deal nice easy and a pleasure. You are a credit to HRD
 Profile  ei2glb 20/06/13 buyer positive John is a first rate buyer, wish all sales were as easy, looking forward to the next deal with John,

Quick decision quick payment and quick reply to messages what more can you ask for
 Profile  M1CMR 19/06/13 trade positive Johns a genuine guy no messing about deal done straight away I would not hesitate to deal with John again wheather it was buying or selling cheers John.......
 Profile  smudja 18/06/13 trade positive Thanks John, swift delivery, well packaged, good communications, a real pleasure to deal with.
 Profile  2E0DKH 05/06/13 buyer positive Sent straight away,Radio was well and truly packed , almost bomb proof def postie proof, Many thanks
 Profile  M0INY 29/05/13 trade positive thanks john cracking responce i payed and you sent straight away thanks so much from 2e1iny
 Profile  MW0KMS 06/05/13 trade positive Another top deal with John met face to face again always a pleasure and look forward to our next venture,cheers mate.
 Profile  G6TJC 02/05/13 trade positive Lovely radio, VERY well packed and fast delivery.
Nice Transaction. & Good Comms. Cheers.
Steve (G6TJC)
 Profile  2W0RLD 17/04/13 buyer positive CRACKING CUSTOMER SUPER FAST PAYMENT AND VERY GOOD COMS I HOPE TO DO MANY MORE DEALS WITH JOHN CHEERS
 Profile  2E0DKH 13/04/13 seller positive Lovely radio, def well packed and fast delivery, Couldnt ask for more from a seller
 Profile  M6VAT 25/03/13 trade positive Genuine friendly chap, answered all emails immediately, easy to deal with. Great radio and very pleasant transaction. Thanks John.
 Profile  G7TAS 15/03/13 buyer positive Great to deal with you, may you some good long chin wags on radio. Regards ray
 Profile  m0uez 26/02/13 trade positive Sorry John your feed back is possitive as always i pressed the wrong button old age hi hi ***** from Ron M0UEZ
 Profile  G7OFR 12/02/13 seller positive As Always another great deal from John Items arrived very quick and in excellent condition .
Great to deal with a true gent.
 Profile  MW0KMS 08/02/13 trade positive Another hassle free deal with John, good quality radio gear traded this is what this site was made for two happy guys! Till our next meeting buddy speak with you soon.
 Profile  M0VHC 07/02/13 seller positive top man to deal with,many thanks for quick delivery
 Profile  Tango 01/02/13 buyer positive Many Thnaks John, SM20 MIc.
Will look to deal with you again.
A true Gentleman and Ham.

Deal with confidence.
 Profile  mi0aey 12/12/12 trade positive Top class--hassle free--thanks John
 Profile  MW0JZM 11/12/12 trade positive thanks John for the deal top man will deal again

regards steve
 Profile  rhondo1 07/12/12 trade positive 100 per cent realy nice guy thank god we have a navy because this guy is genuine
 Profile  SHECONTO GRAPHICS 13/11/12 buyer positive super buyer and super fast payment many thanks for your custom
 Profile  kbuxey 03/11/12 trade positive Fantastic guy, smooth transfer Thanks
 Profile  Webbo 27/10/12 buyer positive Nice transaction and fast payment
 Profile  M0GLP 27/10/12 buyer positive thks john will keep a look out for things you have for sale the sep kit is spot on ..from the payment it was quick to arrive once again tks garry
 Profile  M0ZCR 22/10/12 seller positive 100% happy, thanks for the deal !
 Profile  MW0KMS 20/10/12 buyer positive A true gent travelled for 2 hours to meet me could have talked for longer, the deal was easy, totally trustworthy, and i will certainly deal in the future thanks John.
 Profile  M0IOD 29/09/12 seller positive Thanks for the dvd John first class as usual Many thanks
 Profile  rattler11 08/09/12 seller positive Nice Chap to do Business with. Welcomed me into his home, Showed me the Radio working and answered any questions. Nice Deal. Cheers John
 Profile  G7OFR 24/07/12 buyer positive Instant payment, and good communications. Thanks a lot John. Hope you enjoy using it.

Best Regards
BARRY
 Profile  2E0ONO 18/07/12 buyer positive A pleasure as always mate. Top bloke with top gear. Thanks again mate.
 Profile  2E0ONO 08/07/12 seller positive Well good to deal with and the added bonus the wife made him blush bright red. Cheers mate.
 Profile  GW1MCD 27/06/12 trade positive Prompt payment from John. A real pleasure to deal with. Regards. Alan.
 Profile  G0UAZ 14/06/12 seller positive Thanks for a good deal and fast postage. Cheers John :)
 Profile  M0RMO 08/06/12 seller positive Trusted seller :-)
 Profile  tigger 11/03/12 trade positive great deal,great radio and a nice guy,thanks tim
 Profile  HOLDON 07/03/12 seller positive Another smooth and easy transaction via HRD.
Great comms from John and immediate PP payment. Thanks for the deal!
 Profile  G7SBK 01/03/12 seller positive I paid for it on Tuesday and got it on Thursday,
Many thanks,
Top chap.
Dave.
 Profile  G0LZX 17/02/12 seller positive this guy is awesome, paid well before he had to and was so easy to speak to and so polite, it was an absolute pleasure to deal with him, wish everyone was like this :-)
 Profile  mrnobody 26/01/12 buyer positive Pleasure to deal with.
thanks
 Profile  G7DIE 05/11/11 seller positive Many thanks John
 Profile  m1rpw 15/10/11 seller positive I sent John some radio mags through the post. He was keen to make a donation to charity to cover costs and was very grateful for the mags. Good bloke. Cheers John. Iain M1RPW.
 Profile  2e1rdx 02/10/11 buyer positive a true gent deal with confidence many thanks John
Ian
 Profile  herradura 23/09/11 buyer positive Excellent communications, very fair, fast shipment, would recommend highly
 Profile  M1BAZ 18/09/11 buyer positive Concise Enquiries followed by very prompt payment. Thank you very much.
 Profile  jock51 18/07/11 buyer positive fast smooth transaction, pleasure doing business with,
no problem recommending to others, all the best john,
 Profile  m6elh 13/07/11 seller positive good communication. Item as described. Quick delivery. Would deal with again. Cheers
 Profile  M0THZ 12/07/11 seller positive Bought from john 2 days ago exellent communication
a credit to the hamradiodeals ,will buy/trade with him again anytime
cheers Gaz M0THZ
 Profile  GI7UIP 12/07/11 seller positive perfect deal, great chap to deal with, could not be happier with the deal
 Profile  2E0ONO 10/07/11 seller positive Great Bloke Great item the radio was as described. Thanks mate and nice to meet you. 73's, Rob
 Profile  G0FHT 10/07/11 seller positive Many thanks John.Good to put a face to the callsign.Item as described and 100%.
 Profile  2e0saf 09/07/11 seller positive john true to word and 1000% trusted on HRD radio was as described and delivered on a next day cheers john regards sean 2e0saf
 Profile  G0UAZ 09/07/11 seller positive Fast delivry, no messing, good comms and exactly as described. Many thanks John. :D
 Profile  Tommy 05/07/11 buyer positive excellent service
very fast delivery
a pleasure to deal with
Tommy
 Profile  G6DQK 30/06/11 buyer positive Great communication, instant payment for IC-910. Cheers John.
 Profile  vic-2e0vic 30/06/11 seller positive top bloke, highly recommended. thanks john.
 Profile  g4vua 29/06/11 seller positive thanks smooth 1st class deal transaction and goods
 Profile  G0TSH 22/06/11 seller positive Ist class equipment, very well packaged, a real pleasure to deal with, hope to do so in the future
 Profile  M0PNC 18/05/11 buyer positive Good comunicator, good item, can recomend.
 Profile  GI7UIP 18/05/11 buyer positive fast delivery, great comms, pleasant deal, would recommend highly
 Profile  wdc 15/05/11 trade positive Good to deal with you again John , Cheers
 Profile  M0CSN 12/05/11 seller positive Item as described and delivered fast, very easy to deal with :)
Many thanks John M0CSN
 Profile  Andrew 01/03/11 buyer positive Top guy. Absolutetly great bloke. No problems and highly recommended to deal with. Thank you John all the best mate
 Profile  MM0XXW 22/02/11 trade positive Another superb deal with John, can't recommend this guy highly enough!
 Profile  g7pan 10/01/11 buyer positive Great guy to deal with ,instant payment , a real pleasure to do business with,thanks.
 Profile  MW0VVO 18/12/10 seller positive John purchased a radio off me again ,John is absolutely flawless in every way , paid me in seconds, pure gentleman , all the best Stu
 Profile  g4FEQ 23/09/10 seller positive A real gentleman, entirely trustworthy.
 Profile  G0LZX 19/09/10 buyer positive all deals should be this good :-) excellent
 Profile  m1eev 18/09/10 buyer positive John is a good guy and would deal with him again
 Profile  mi0ymf 12/08/10 buyer positive good to deal with would anytime
 Profile  MW0VVO 20/07/10 buyer positive Another pleasent and easy deal with John again, Super quick delivery, highly recommended cheers John
All the best
Stu
 Profile  G0NIG 03/06/10 seller positive What a real gentleman to deal with. Radio is like new, I could not be happier, many thanks John.
 Profile  MW0VVO 02/06/10 buyer positive First class transaction as usual from John, easy ,quick and pleasent all the best Stu
 Profile  m0gav 30/05/10 trade positive Great to deal with.Very promt! and efficient.many thanks John.
 Profile  MM3PTS 26/05/10 buyer positive Another great deal with John ,1st class guy and highly recommended .Wish all deals were like this .Man of his word .
 Profile  M6AXL 24/05/10 trade positive Did a speaker swap with John, really easy transaction, no problems at all *RECOMMENDED*
 Profile  MW0VVO 20/05/10 buyer positive A pleasure as allways when purchasing from John, A man of his word and a true gentleman, thank you John
 Profile  G7OFR 12/05/10 trade positive Straightforward transaction, a pleasure to deal with and top class communication.
 Profile  m3xkm 10/04/10 buyer positive fast payment off john. great guy to deal with 110% genuine.
 Profile  M0VKX 23/03/10 seller positive Again a very smooth transaction great fella to deal with
 Profile  MW0VVO 13/03/10 trade positive John is a pure gentleman and a pleasure to deal with, Item was as discribed and in first class condition, I will happily trade with john again and can heartly recommended John as a honest straight forward down to earth Gentleman, Thanks John
 Profile  MW3LSD 12/03/10 seller positive A pleasure to deal with, well packed and swiftly delivered via a reputable courier service.

The tuner is in lovely condition as well, and a very fair price for both the item and for the postage.

Cheers, would happily buy again.
 Profile  G1PIE 07/02/10 buyer positive superb quick payment, great comms, will deal again with john...
 Profile  MM3PTS 27/01/10 seller positive Top guy to deal with .Item as described and A1 comms .
Cheers mate .Deal with again .
 Profile  MM0XXW 11/01/10 trade positive Top bloke & always such a pleasure to deal with!
 Profile  G0SCX 13/12/09 trade positive Very nice to meet you and thanks -
 Profile  tigger 03/10/09 trade positive great buyer, fast payment, no probs with john, cheers and thanks a lot
 Profile  ei2glb 28/09/09 seller positive Good seller, item as described, good comms and fast easy delivery, thanks for a good deal John
 Profile  m1cwv 26/06/09 buyer positive Thank you 100%
 Profile  G0PVR 23/06/09 buyer positive super person to deal with honest and very fair, thanks john hope you are happy with the amp john g0pvr